Unban Request: Myfloodify
Sad 
Your name: [FL:RP] myfloodify

Your ban ID: 30064

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Prop abuse causing the server to crash

Involved: a -

Why we should unban you:

As I have my clan, I was testing out a new thing. Our satelite. It was constructed to be floating around, making it look like a real satalite. No harm in that.

I was testing it out on the build server, making sure everything was ok. It didn't happen ANYTHING. It was totally normal.

I went to the 2d server to "test launch" the satalite, make a RP out of it. I launched it and everything was superb.

I was moving it with my physgun to make it look more real, make it move. And so it did. I did exactly what I did on the build server, nothing happened.

Then, the server crashed. It looked like a regular server crashed, that can happen anytime. It wasn't more with that, it went online after a minutes and everything was restored.

I then got a message from Narcotic being accused of crashing the server. I was naturally surprised and totally confused. I explained the case for him, as he requested. He didn't reply, so I messaged him "Any response", and he answers like, "Causing the server to crash is a serious act". I know that, why would I even want to do it?

Nothing happened after that, but later I got a pop up screen when I was on the build server, saying "Check on fearlessrp.net", or something like that. I did and got the message from Narcotic saying that I have been given suspension.

I looked and it was...30 days. Quite weird in my opinion when I told him my story and everything.

I'm not here to minge, to ruin RP and certainly not here to crash servers. I've spent much time on both the servers and the community, and this is the thanks I get?

Since I'm not entirerly sure that it was that prop that caused the server to crash, I would like to be given evidence. Even if I get this evidence and it's showing that I crashed the server, I still wouldn't accept that I was doing it on purpose and such things.

A lot of people have crashed the server before, by will and some by not will. For example, take the "Easy Precision Tool". It's bug as hell. It still crashes the server, or at least that's what I've been told, and experienced one time recently. I even made a bug report about the tool problem, and so with the prop that can crash the server.

Why would I do a bug report if I WANT to crash the server? All I want is to help the community, not ruining it.

I've collected some evidence. It might not be much, but at least I can try, proving that I'm innocent.

Spoiler :
[Image: 2013040600003y.jpg]
[Image: satalite3.png]Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[Image: satalite1.png]Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[Image: satalite2.png]Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Kind Regards,
Floodify
The case has been investigated, hence why it took some time to come to the conclusion that a suspension was just.

I'm sure that your usage of props, a sattelite looking build, with welded props, clinged right through the skybox and at the moment that happened, a server crash occured. It has been confirmed that it was the cause of server crash.

I am unsure of why you would even start smashing props to the skybox, please elaborate.
(04-18-2013, 03:15 PM)Narcotic Wrote: The case has been investigated, hence why it took some time to come to the conclusion that a suspension was just.

I'm sure that your usage of props, a sattelite looking build, with welded props, clinged right through the skybox and at the moment that happened, a server crash occured. It has been confirmed that it was the cause of server crash.

I am unsure of why you would even start smashing props to the skybox, please elaborate.

Thank you, yet I would like to see the evidence.

Well, as I said to you, I was moving it. I tried to make it as real as possible, making it move and seem not frozen.

I wasn't pushing it up to the skybox top, rather moving it away. But sure, it might have touched the skybox. Yet I keep saying that I wasn't do it on purpose. I wasn't even planning on crashing the server and neither have I been informed that it can cause the server to crash, if I knew I wouldn't have done it, and if I was and got banned I would accept it. Please try to understand me.

I do not spend 300 hours on a server to crash it. I do not make nearly 800 comments to make the server and community a bad place. Please hence why I do this things (hours and posts). I'm sure that you know the reason as you have stayed for quite a long time. You have made mistakes, but learned from them. I wasn't doing this on purpose, not sure that I even crashed the server as I haven't gotten any evidence.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
What evidence are you demanding to see, you're not even disputing these things happening...
Evidence? What makes you require evidence from someone who is trusted to enforce the rules?
(04-18-2013, 04:50 PM)Killjoy Wrote: What evidence are you demanding to see, you're not even disputing these things happening...

I'm "demanding" to see them to see that I was the person to cause the crash. Isn't there evidence or is this just a wild guess? Just assuming I crashed the server as it's most likely that?

I know that you don't need to show evidence. In my opinion, it looks that you just want scapegoat. If I get the evidence I will admit that I caused the server to crash, but I will never say that I wanted it, planned it and wanted to executed it. I want to keep my pride, because I know I did not do any of those three things.

No, I haven't been in this situation before. I haven't seen this happening before. That's why I did a bug report and why I'm questioning the suspension. However I know that the server can just crash randomly, it happen me when I was doing an RP with SoulRipper. Skip to the end to see more of it.

I hope I answered your question/statement correctly, I had a hard time understanding it..

(04-18-2013, 04:56 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Evidence? What makes you require evidence from someone who is trusted to enforce the rules?

Joseph Miedzianowski was a police officer, yet he was breaking the laws. He was fighting the drug gangs (for the government), and at the same time he had his own drug gang...

What I've learned is, even the people who is supposed to protect the law, can sometimes break the law at the same time. I do not trust anyone because of Joseph Miedzianowski and many, many more.

That's why I want evidence.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
My guidelines don't demand evidence of every single case.
(04-18-2013, 07:28 PM)Narcotic Wrote: My guidelines don't demand evidence of every single case.

So what you are saying is that there are no evidence? You decided to ban me because you thought I was the reason for the crash, you really don't have any evidence making me the causer of the crash....?

You don't collect evidence, you just ban a person that you THINK is guilty for 1 month and don't really care about the evidence? It seems indeed strange, to me.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Escalated for SA review, expect resolution within 48 hours.
Your pictures are taken at Industrial, yet the props were bashed against the skybox in downtown, care to comment?