"Skincorp" Custom steam skins
This is the first I've heard about custom Steam skins o.O

Looks good though Cheese
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Makarov
Good luck with that, finally something new, i suggest you to make a Fearless RP steam-skin, that would be really good Smile
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Makarov
(04-17-2013, 10:28 PM)Freezak Wrote: Good luck with that, finally something new, i suggest you to make a Fearless RP steam-skin, that would be really good Smile

Make an FL skin and I will gif u monies!
(04-17-2013, 10:24 PM)GRiiM Wrote: This is the first I've heard about custom Steam skins o.O

Looks good though Cheese

Same, I downloaded the Metro one, I love it!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(04-17-2013, 10:40 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(04-17-2013, 10:28 PM)Freezak Wrote: Good luck with that, finally something new, i suggest you to make a Fearless RP steam-skin, that would be really good Smile

Make an FL skin and I will gif u monies!

Challenge Accepted!

(04-17-2013, 10:42 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(04-17-2013, 10:24 PM)GRiiM Wrote: This is the first I've heard about custom Steam skins o.O

Looks good though Cheese

Same, I downloaded the Metro one, I love it!

Traitor! :3 as i said i dont know how to do buttons that well yet and someone has agreed to help me do graphics, yeah... this all looks possible now CheeseDDDDD
I'll give you some money too, if you out-do yourself on the FearLess skin!!
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
The following 1 user Likes whoopie's post:
  • Makarov
aaah, thanks for letting me know that we was able to make this! i love to make things around steam. I did make a lot Css themes etc. now i can begin making steam themes! Cheese (alredy began to make a fearless one now with noodles(noodles make graphic i code)
Martin are you serious or just kidding? sweet jesus..
(04-17-2013, 12:14 PM)Jonas Wrote: Good luck with your themes, first of all.
I suggest making a Metro-inspired Steam skin (Metro as in Windows 8 inspired)

I use a skin like that myself, my question is what's the point of making one when one is already about?
The following 2 users Like GunFISH's post:
  • Makarov, equal
(04-18-2013, 04:01 PM)Makarov Wrote:
(04-18-2013, 08:33 AM)martin Wrote: aaah, thanks for letting me know that we was able to make this! i love to make things around steam. I did make a lot Css themes etc. now i can begin making steam themes! Cheese (alredy began to make a fearless one now with noodles(noodles make graphic i code)

It's copyrighted Biatch! and also copying the idea i have already started on is a bit mingey...

I would ask you to please refrain from doing this, either work with us on it or i will be seriously pissed off with both o' ya, if your not going to work with us do something else.

That is his own choice.

Don't abuse the report tool to report this, next time it's a ban.