Sooo, I left my old community.
Until today I was superadmin on the Gamers Imagination community (or simply GIN). But I resigned, because it seemed like I was only there to administrate the server and not for the reason I joined one day, to have fun. So now I will be a full time Fearlessian.

My speech, for the ones who are interested:

Spoiler :
I resign from my ranks and leave this community

Some of you already know this, but I will be leaving soon. The main reason is that I'm simply done with GIN, it is time for me to move on. I will become a full member of the Fearless community where I found my place already. This new place contains more opportunities and possibilities for me, a new place for me to explore.

I enjoyed my time here very much, and I never did and will regret it. This community changed me, personally. When I joined I was a whiny little douchebag that got banned a lot, but now I am super admin. So many things happened in my presence. I saw much awesome people come and leave. I experienced so many memorable moments, from which some will always be still with me. But I also felt GIN become more and more empty, not the people, but the amount of fun left here for me.

Some may dislike me for leaving, some may think I come back anyway. But I won't come back, I found a new place and I abandon my ranks and go on a new adventure.

I would like to say thanks to the following people:

Spoiler :
Rizako: beign an awesome and funny friend in this community, a person which I trust with my life.

Fluffy: a honorable companion, it makes me sad to see him demoted.

Pedo Trollinski: a very good friend during my time here.

magicmunkey: I don't know you very good, but I do know that you're a good person.

Meowberg: has supported me from the point that I joined GIN.

Bill the Toaster: a great dude, which I enjoyed much time with.

UziFrostbite: it was always fun with you on the forums and basing/raiding together.

Flight Lieutenant dannyboy: you made me play TTT, always loved traitin' with you.

KiTtY: you were always very nice to me, always supportive and generous.

[NL] Steffion: you are an amazing fellow Dutchy which I would like to thank for all the great times.

Dr. Goob: always made me laugh on the forums, and you are awesome in-game too.

Methodize: at the beginning I disliked you, but after that you became a good friend. Congratulations on having your rank back.

Metalgearz: I know cyborgs know no love, but still I love you for beign great.

Domuscus: a very good hobo, which I liked from the beginning. But seriously bro, smoke less weed.

TheLuckyOne: a funny and great friend during my time here.

MEsA: always helped me onto the right track, and also a honorable debate component.

Dr. Chapman: thank you for everything, without you I wouldn't have been here. Never stop coding and get yourself a co-owner!

There some persons which I could've forgot on this list, sorry for that.

I can't name all the people who are already not with us anymore, but I also thank those.

It's time for a new adventure!

Btw, lololololol.
[Image: lololol_zpse122cf9d.png]

Goodbye people!!! :-*

Well, it sounds like you made a good choice!

Leaving that community for a better one, i like your thinking.

Glad to see you more active on fearless, and i hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Oh.
Okay.
How did you get your access back? Doesn't that defeat the of terminating your access if you can open it again o.O
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(04-16-2013, 08:58 PM)Nuka Wrote: How did you get your access back? Doesn't that defeat the of terminating your access if you can open it again o.O

I bought GMOD again lol.
Also, you owe me some muney :3
(04-16-2013, 08:28 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: Left one mediocre roleplay community, for another... Congratulations.

Repetitive Joey is repetitive.

Anyway, hope you stick around this community.
Well, at this moment I'm not too sure if I will actually leave GIN. The whole community wants me to stay because they need me and the manager wants me to be co-owner.
Why discuss this here?
The inside message was that I was going to be a more active member of Fearless.
(04-16-2013, 09:12 PM)Victorinox Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 08:58 PM)Nuka Wrote: How did you get your access back? Doesn't that defeat the of terminating your access if you can open it again o.O

I bought GMOD again lol.
Also, you owe me some muney :3

I have going on 100k. I'll pass you 15k next time you're in game.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor