[in production] Boston Bomb Tragedy
As you probably know there was a bomb during the Boston Marathon. I live 5 hours away ( not even) and I feel we should alert more people about what happened. I would appreciate if you help with this.

President-Free- Has to say a speech about the bombings.

National Guard (ss)- Free- Helps the police with keeping more runners safe.

Police-Free for 6- Rushes to the scene to stop runners from getting hurt.

Runners-Free for unlimited-Runs a bit then bomb explodes and hurts many.

FBI-Free for 2- Carries out the research for finding the bomber.

We will need an admin so we can have an explosive prop to make it look more real.
stupid signature keeps breaking
I don't see why you would reconstruct events like this. It's like making 9/11 again, I just doesn't feel right in my opinion.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
It looks like you mean to do well with this, but I don't think anyone would want to participate in something that recreates such a horrible incident.

Too soon, honestly.
Way to soon to be doing anything in relation to this, it literaly just happened today.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(04-16-2013, 04:02 AM)SplinterSim4 Wrote: It looks like you mean to do well with this, but I don't think anyone would want to participate in something that recreates such a horrible incident.

Too soon, honestly.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
I don't think I want to do this...
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Lets do this and let me mow down all the terrorists...
But seriously, it isn't right to do this.
Really? Even if this happened a decade ago I still wouldn't see the sense in doing something like this.
Too early and just wouldn't mix well with some right now.

Also, I don't technicly see how this will "alert" people when its already plastered all over the news.
ಠ_ಠ

(04-16-2013, 03:39 AM)Equalizer Wrote: I don't see why you would reconstruct events like this. It's like making 9/11 again, I just doesn't feel right in my opinion.