Ban Request: Butered_toast
(04-16-2013, 12:51 AM)MrDinner250 Wrote: For any admin about to read this, i was the only other witness other than the police involved. I will tell you now. This is utter shit. This is the most silly thing i have ever heard about on this game. They break a ton of rules within about 5 mins ranging from rdm, cdm, raiding without warrant, random tazing and handcuffing, prop climbing. The list is endless. I have no proof about what they did, but like i said im a witness. The whole thing should just be dropped.

The other cops that were present were the ones who propclimbed. We were actually let in by butered because we had concerns with his props and we just wanted to make sure. I take it you were the paramedic who was yelling? This was much later btw.
(04-16-2013, 12:53 AM)butered_toast Wrote: i didnt confess.. i said i didnt know it said function clear. my keypad was visible, accessable, but what you say function not clear. the keypad WAS clear and accessable

We never said it wasn't visible, or accessible. We said the function was not clear, as the rules tells them to be.
If i was pathetic enough to off screenshotted the situation to, you guys would also be up against a ban. But i play this game because i enjoy playing it. I dont enjoy stopping people from playing it.
(04-16-2013, 12:51 AM)MrDinner250 Wrote: For any admin about to read this, i was the only other witness other than the police involved. I will tell you now. This is utter shit. This is the most silly thing i have ever heard about on this game. They break a ton of rules within about 5 mins ranging from rdm, cdm, raiding without warrant, random tazing and handcuffing, prop climbing. The list is endless. I have no proof about what they did, but like i said im a witness. The whole thing should just be dropped.

Not true. We got a witness that was citizen at that time being. We never RDM'ed, CDM'ed or raided without warrant. Neither did we randomly taze, handcuff or propclimbed. If you believe we did, feel free to post your on ban request on us, however.
Edited my orignal post to reflect that toast broke NLR by coming back to his base.
(04-16-2013, 12:53 AM)Abobosfist Wrote:

The other cops that were present were the ones who propclimbed. We were actually let in by butered because we had concerns with his props and we just wanted to make sure. I take it you were the paramedic who was yelling? This was much later btw.

No, i was the doctor you randomly handcuffed and tazed. You know, the ones whos house it was.

Yes Buttered_toast did break NLR. I dont think its worth a ban, hes new to rp. Oh wow, so you wasnt the one that prop climbed. You must be the one who randomly tazed and arrested me. Oh and raided without warrant, the inside building was mine. Not buttereds. You broke into that, and cracked my keypad. You had no search warrant. Then you randomly arrested me.

Yes Buttered_toast did break NLR. I dont think its worth a ban, hes new to rp. Oh wow, so you wasnt the one that prop climbed. You must be the one who randomly tazed and arrested me. Oh and raided without warrant, the inside building was mine. Not buttereds. You broke into that, and cracked my keypad. You had no search warrant. Then you randomly arrested me.

i did see that. even i comfirmed it was dinner's house and who still did it.
(04-16-2013, 01:00 AM)MrDinner250 Wrote:

No, i was the doctor you randomly handcuffed and tazed. You know, the ones whos house it was.

It was industrial power plant in v2d. You owned the main door, while Butered_toast owned the two others. I used my search warrant on him to open these to doors. I then saw you having contraband inside there.
The props were owned by you toast, as evidenced by the screens. We didnt arrest you Mr.Dinner. We handcuffed you and we were going to arrest you because we told you to leave as it was a police matter. At the time I didnt realize the door was yours. I never saw the contra that you owned. I later let you go.
(04-16-2013, 01:05 AM)Jonas Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 01:00 AM)MrDinner250 Wrote:

It was industrial power plant in v2d. You owned the main door, while Butered_toast owned the two others. I used my search warrant on him to open these to doors. I then saw you having contraband inside there.

No, it was not visible. You saw me leave and you tazed me. I dont understand why your trying so hard to get someone banned. Do you feel all badass doing admin work? Honestly man, this is pathetic. making me laugh.... Do you really think a few pics of a keypad is gonna get him banned? props blacklisted from toolgun for a few hours....