Ban Request: Butered_toast
this is stupid.
(04-16-2013, 01:07 AM)MrDinner250 Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 01:05 AM)Jonas Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 01:00 AM)MrDinner250 Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 12:53 AM)Abobosfist Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 12:51 AM)MrDinner250 Wrote: For any admin about to read this, i was the only other witness other than the police involved. I will tell you now. This is utter shit. This is the most silly thing i have ever heard about on this game. They break a ton of rules within about 5 mins ranging from rdm, cdm, raiding without warrant, random tazing and handcuffing, prop climbing. The list is endless. I have no proof about what they did, but like i said im a witness. The whole thing should just be dropped.

The other cops that were present were the ones who propclimbed. We were actually let in by butered because we had concerns with his props and we just wanted to make sure. I take it you were the paramedic who was yelling? This was much later btw.

No, i was the doctor you randomly handcuffed and tazed. You know, the ones whos house it was.

Yes Buttered_toast did break NLR. I dont think its worth a ban, hes new to rp. Oh wow, so you wasnt the one that prop climbed. You must be the one who randomly tazed and arrested me. Oh and raided without warrant, the inside building was mine. Not buttereds. You broke into that, and cracked my keypad. You had no search warrant. Then you randomly arrested me.
It was industrial power plant in v2d. You owned the main door, while Butered_toast owned the two others. I used my search warrant on him to open these to doors. I then saw you having contraband inside there.

No, it was not visible. You saw me leave and you tazed me. I dont understand why your trying so hard to get someone banned. Do you feel all badass doing admin work? Honestly man, this is pathetic. making me laugh.... Do you really think a few pics of a keypad is gonna get him banned? props blacklisted from toolgun for a few hours....

Yeah, I do enjoy getting those who destroy great RP's banned. I don't feel any kind of badass doing this, in fact I am not doing admin work? If you got no other comments that this, please leave this matter. Keep the discussion between me, toast and Abobosfist.

EDIT: I'll stop posting in this thread until a admin made a decision. I find the discussion really useless to be honest.
How am i "destroying rp" i didnt even know i was breaking a rule! and why be a massive prick about this? i would of removed anything if asked. let you take or destory anythign you want. i wasnt affecting anyone on the server. i simple DIDNT KNOW

I love the fact your trying to ban me over a mis-placed fucking keypad. this is so pathetic. let admin see.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding Keypad not visible next to fading door..
Suspension will be applied for 1 hour on pte access.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team

I suggest you read the rules before you start player, Like you said. Every server has different rules, So you didn't have a reason not to read them.