Tandy234 Unban Request [3 Month Ban]
Your name: [FL:RP] Tandy234

Your ban ID: 29391

Banned by: DoomDude1

Reason:Fail RP - Extended due to history of FailRP and number of bans

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: First of all, i would like to say that DoomDude1 had every right to ban me, and i understand it. But since the day i got banned i have been constantly reading the rules and i now fully understand what FailRP is and how to NOT break it. To insure that i will not break the rules i will read them at least 3 times a day no matter what. I understand that what i did was blatantly stupid and idiotic. It was my job, as i was the most experienced one at the scene, to tell him to stop. But instead, i took part in it knowing it was against the rules. I feel extremely ashamed of myself for not taking my time to properly read the rules.

Fearless is a great community to be part of, and it always will be. I am very embarrassed that i got banned even though i made a promise in front of the whole community. I am truly sorry for what i have done in the past and i want to have a fresh start once i get back, none of me rule breaking or anything like that. I am not expecting this ban to be fully lifted but i would appreciate it if it got shortened to a decent time.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
This is your 10th ban, out of which (including this one) you have a total of 5 bans for FailRP.

That clearly shows you haven't learned from your mistakes. Why should this ban be different?
User has 24h to reply to the thread.
User failed to show interest.

Unban request - denied.