Unban request
Your name: Wazzup!

Your ban ID:29861

Banned by:[FL] Jamie

Reason: FailRp, Random Raiding

Involved:Just me (I think)

Why we should unban you: I do not know why I was banned I started to peruse a guy who hit my car as a cop then when I went through the tunnel on v33x i was banned for things I did not do. I did raid the mayor as a rebel ( because of his high taxes and banning cars) with several others who did not get banned, we ended up killing him because he was fail rping is this why I was banned? He also banned several other people very close to my ban so I do not believe that he could of got the information to ban so many people in such a small time frame. Also I was told on the admin abuse forum to make a request even though it is a 24hr ban
I was spectating the whole thing, I saw all what happened.

Also, I noted down people names and what they did, Then banned them at once.
then you would of seen that we had a reason and also it took you almost a hour to do anything about it and why was not all the people involved banned? (including the mayor for fail rp) look at the banned list there was 5 of us only 3 random raid bans with a time difference of 15 min(from first till last) but in 5 min you banned 5 people WITHOUT investigating at least 2 of the cases (mine and MisfitManiac). if you looked at the chat he put 30 seconds before we started to raid that he has set a high tax and has banned cars in the city. Is that a good enough reason?

are you not supposed to talk to the person before you ban them like other admins? I believe you also did this with MisfitManiac. I also want to know how were you watching us? their were only rebels in the elevator.Were you one of the rebels in the elevator? Also when did I fail rp?
Like I said, I was watching the whole time I didn't need to investigate. Not to mention your raided for taxes, which is against the rules.
but you did not ban me for raiding for taxes and again how did you see and how did i fail rp so correct your ban or remove it

also in the rules it say JUST for high taxes making your previous comment void as that was ONE of the reasons, want another reason? he was being oppressive.

and also their was at least 6 people who needed banning all of the people in the lift ,the SS for breaking fear RP and the president for fail rp
The SS didn't break FearRp, Ilmer just shot him down, as did you all. The people in involved all got a ban too.
He shot first AND again when did I fail rp

I see that my ban reason has been changed and I did not random raid as I have given you reasons so is my ban going to be removed?

also just seeing it happen dose not mean you have investigate it you did not ask me for a reason at the time just a straight up ban also I have looked through your posts , there seams to be a lot of apologeys about not fully investigating everything that's happend just thought I would mention that

Also you should take fail RP off off Ilmer as well

Did you removing fail RP decrease my ban length?

Also I only started shooting the SS when he started shooting check the damage logs on the people in the lift he shot the first bullet not us

Also what about the president I don't see any fail RP (other than Ilmer) during your banning spree
Your story dose not fit what you told misfitmanic thier was only rebels in the elevator so how did see us. Admin powers? if so then you must off been lieng about your other account
It was not a banning spree, I had noted down people. Also, I was with in the elevator with you, With a different name. Like I already said.

Not to mention when you guys were at the bottom of the nexus you were saying "Lets raid the president!" Not talking about a reason, Once you were going up while equipping weapons you were all talking about a reason you could use.
Narcotic was also with me, So he can put his word in.
Ok but like I said we had a reason we said it so its not random if you heard then before we went in the elevator we said about not raiding and then he said no cars so we started the raid