Random Ban
Your name: [Ion]MisfitManiac™ᕦ(ò_óˇ

Your ban ID: 29858

Banned by: [FL] Jamie

Reason: Intentional CDM

Involved: Just me and someone I ran over which was on accident.

Why we should unban you: You should unban me because i believe i have done nothing wrong, The admin (jamie) Did not talk to me about it he just banned me straight away,
I didnt even see him log in let alone see him in the game and a random ban appeared.

My ban is less than 24 hours but i posted in the Admin Abuse section and i was told to make an unban appeal
I was in-game, I was the person you ran over.
Also, an administrator is in no way obliged to hold your hand and slowly explain the rules to you. It's your job to follow them.
I never ran you over when you joined the server i was going up an elevator which is when you banned me
I had written down names to ban once I was finished dealing with a big group. You ran me over and I writ your name down. Then I banned all of the guys at that time.
No you didn't there is at least of 5 minute wait between all of our bans so you obviously didn't you just started randomly banning
(04-15-2013, 07:42 PM)MisfitManiac Wrote: No you didn't there is at least of 5 minute wait between all of our bans so you obviously didn't you just started randomly banning

Let's get to the point here. Do you have any solid evidence to prove that this ban was a mistake?
Yes, Look at the logs I haven't killed him once
Like I said, I didn't ban you straight away; I writ down your name. I was playing with a different steam name.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Quaint.

Not involved, warned.