What Calms You Down?
Deadmau5, any EDM / House.
Messing around & Having fun in FL Studio / Ableton Live.
Usually going to a friends' or girlfriend's house calms me down, or I just watch some TV with my dogs.
Melons.
Well, music is really helpful at times. Sometimes gaming helps too, but not any agressive game, mostly Minecraft or something fun like Happy Weels.

Edit: And when i say "agressive" i mean like CoD, TF2, CSS e.t.c.
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

My mood stabilizers, killing people in planetside 2, banning minges, generally trolling trolls that think they are good at what they do, making fun of idiots. That is a short list of things I do to calm down. When I'm in a good mood, I'm okay to deal with, when I'm in a bad mood, I put lead into everything I plan to use against other people. Weather it's shooting them or using a heavy hammer.
Just lying on my bed with my iPod also calms me down.
Join random server with friend, and cause havoc
Murder.
Eating people's fetus in between 2 burger buns by a BBQ, and when I'm done I wear there skin and run around making noises and attacking people, while screaming Kill Me naannaneaneahe!
The following 1 user Likes Non Noob's post:
  • Blonde
Alcohol,Cigarettes,Cake,Thoughts of murdering somebody,Thoughts of my own death,Ass.png(only few people know what this actually is Tounge) and Ice cold glass of water
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.