Missing Money From The RP Server
Sad 
I had a little over 700k, however since the problems with the server and all the crashes, i have gone down to 20k? At first i thought a reconnect you fix it.. but it didnt... neither did restarted gmod itself or even steam! Nothing worked. i approached admins and they told me to come to the forums.
I do not have any screenshots, only people that knew how much money i had before the problem.

This has been a problem with me once before... and sorted by SoulRipper i believe.
700k? jjjjjeeebus thats a lot to ask for without screenshots, unless soul has an earlier version of the DB? Cheese
(05-08-2011, 12:12 PM)dryblood321 Wrote: 700k? jjjjjeeebus thats a lot to ask for without screenshots, unless soul has an earlier version of the DB? Cheese

yeah thats what im really worried about... i mean i've played on the server for a long amount of time, and long enough for me to get this amount of money fairly easily... however i REALLY dont wanna lose this money because i dont have much proof. I'm just hoping there is a way for soul to check his DB versions or im truly in the deep end. It is possible i may be able to find a screenshot.. but i have so many pictures in my folders i may take a while to go through.
I remember you being on the top 20 list.
But soul may be able to confirm if you've lost your money.
(05-08-2011, 12:30 PM)Storm Wrote: I remember you being on the top 20 list.
But soul may be able to confirm if you've lost your money.

Ok thanks mate. Nice to see that within a few minutes i already have replies.. and multiple admins reviewing my situation. Thanks guys ^_^
Did you recall buying anything over 100k?
(05-08-2011, 09:12 PM)dryblood321 Wrote: Did you recall buying anything over 100k?
At what time? Nothing around the time of problem, just recently
Swapped a car, got a corvette and gave a supra and 20k
Yeah I remember you on the top 10 richest myself. Hope everything is sorted out.
(05-08-2011, 11:57 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Yeah I remember you on the top 10 richest myself. Hope everything is sorted out.
Cheers mate

Anything going on with this? Seems to have died down without a solution