Ban Request - Solid Snake
So you decide to reconnect when you're bugged and someone is carrying out an arrest on you?
(04-16-2013, 10:52 PM)Narcotic Wrote: So you decide to reconnect when you're bugged and someone is carrying out an arrest on you?

I had to reconnect, since I couldn't see anything or move, I never reconnected to avoid arrest, it's not like I die for making time in jail.

I prefer to be arrested, than being randomly killed, like most of the time.
Can you please provide evidence of the bug at the exact time of the incident?
I'm no expert here, but I think perhaps this should be let go, then there should be a close watch on him, and if a similar event happens involving him, then regardless of the excuse, he has a consequence (of sorts)
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. Unless they get laid."

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."
(04-16-2013, 10:57 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Can you please provide evidence of the bug at the exact time of the incident?

I don't have anything, it's not like I was expecting this.

Check the server logs.
Also, I'm loving the fact that this clan has an ACTIVE forum; On the topic of that, check my ban appeal when you have time, Sir Narcotic? 0=)
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. Unless they get laid."

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."
The server logs show you reconnecting to avoid arrest.

Ban request approved.