Time in GMT: 20:45 on 13th ‎April ‎2013

Server: 2p

Summary: Disconnecting to avoid arrest

Evidence:

http://gyazo.com/44bd16bf7027666b330d254a93f411ea
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
I never disconnected to avoid arrest, my game bugged because I used the camera view, while I was in 3rd person, so I reconnected, also you where randomly arresting, I was never around with a AK-47, I had the weapon out for 1 sec. just to holster.
You still had an AK-47 out in public, whatever the context; within real life you'd be arrest for carrying an AK-47 round no matter what the context.

You clearly disconnected to avoid arrest, why did you post the ooc message before you disconnected. You knew you were currently being arrested, you knew it was against the rules to leave.

I have a video of this and from the time I first saw you, you had an AK. You quickly put it away when seeing me and then I tazed you and arrested. This is a simple arrest and I doubt you could have confused it for something else.

Clearly a D/C to avoid arrest in my opinion, however the video can be provided if an admin wishes to see it.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

(04-16-2013, 11:47 AM)SamuelFTW Wrote: You still had an AK-47 out in public, whatever the context; within real life you'd be arrest for carrying an AK-47 round no matter what the context.

You clearly disconnected to avoid arrest, why did you post the ooc message before you disconnected. You knew you were currently being arrested, you knew it was against the rules to leave.

I have a video of this and from the time I first saw you, you had an AK. You quickly put it away when seeing me and then I tazed you and arrested. This is a simple arrest and I doubt you could have confused it for something else.

Clearly a D/C to avoid arrest in my opinion, however the video can be provided if an admin wishes to see it.

I didn't holster the weapon because I saw you, I was already holstering the weapon. this is not real life, it's not like, I can holster the weapon, without being seen with it.

I didn't have the weapon in my hand, for more than 1 sec., and I didn't disconnect to avoid arrest.

Stop lying to get me banned for no reason.
I beg to differ.

Here is the events previous to your disconnect; you clearly have your gun out and see me, then change quickly to your hands.

Please don't be impolite and accuse me of lying. I have never met you before until this moment, why would I need or even want to try to lie to get you banned?

I feel like I issue my ban requests fairly to people who have effected my roleplay.
You happened to be one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5dhYN8Vt...e=youtu.be
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

(04-16-2013, 03:31 PM)SamuelFTW Wrote: I beg to differ.

Here is the events previous to your disconnect; you clearly have your gun out and see me, then change quickly to your hands.

Please don't be impolite and accuse me of lying. I have never met you before until this moment, why would I need or even want to try to lie to get you banned?

I feel like I issue my ban requests fairly to people who have effected my roleplay.
You happened to be one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5dhYN8Vt...e=youtu.be

I already said what happened, that video only proves what I said. Also you the one affecting my rp, because of game failures, I cannot holster my weapon, without equip it.

You cannot go around tazing and arresting like that, you should at least say "Hey lower the weapon", I never pointed the weapon to anyone or shot anyone, you tazing and arresting is abuse of power and stupid, since I only wanted to holster my weapon.
Well, I do see you getting handcuffed and reconnecting, mind to explain to me how that is not to disconnect to avoid an RP situation?
(04-16-2013, 10:43 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Well, I do see you getting handcuffed and reconnecting, mind to explain to me how that is not to disconnect to avoid an RP situation?

I bugged, I activated one of my camera binds trying to talk, while using 3rd person.
(04-16-2013, 10:47 PM)SolidSnake Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 10:43 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Well, I do see you getting handcuffed and reconnecting, mind to explain to me how that is not to disconnect to avoid an RP situation?

I bugged, I activated one of my camera binds trying to talk, while using 3rd person.

However you could quite easily write a post in OOC about how your arrest was random?
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

(04-16-2013, 10:49 PM)SamuelFTW Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 10:47 PM)SolidSnake Wrote:

However you could quite easily write a post in OOC about how your arrest was random?

That was before I bugged, I was trying to write more, admin can check logs, and confirm the bug.