Ban req Billa 'o' bong
Player name: Billa 'o' bong (or something like that, he had a bunch of symbols and crap

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:1:27065491 16:46 57 0 active

Time in GMT+1: 09:45

Summary: he told me to follow him to check up on something in the bank, and then he random ropped me

Evidence: http://www.xfire.com/video/4657bc/
Insufficient, that video showed was you following his orders and getting tied up - which looks like regular hostaging?
he said something about that he found a gun, so i had no choise but to follow him there, but he still cant random rope me like that
and he is being a general douche on the server, ask anyone

also, he didnt yell raid, and if it was you that had bin roped he would have bin banned, try to see it in my eyes thinking its you or something lol

also saw him brake nlr, rammed me, prop pushing ppl

wish i could call up some names to support this but dont remember the ppl who was playing

remember someone called "crazy" something

and maybe tyn0, not sure

also he just left me there, no demands nothing
Yes I was there. There was some smaller violations like runnig around the city with physgun, using physgun as laser pointer, proppunching car cause he went out of petrol in front of BP station etc etc. I don´t have got screenshooted it but I want you to know it and watch him while you are on server cause he is really douche -.-
yep. i was there after that i came to the bank and drag gave me a rope to unrope him. and he was banned before.
his name was [FL:RP] ๖ۣۜBilla.bøn๖ۜ� i checked the bans section i was sure he was banned before lol and yep i was correct.
you can check the bans section and you can see his name there
HIS BAN IS OUTDATED MEANS HE IS NOT BANNED NOW. HE WAS BANNED !
steam ID:STEAM_0:1:2706549
name:[FL:RP] ๖ۣۜBilla.bøn๖ۜ�