wrongfull ban reason given bullshit
b]Your name:[/b] communist bunny

Your ban ID: 29742

Banned by: [FL:M] Aviator

Reason: breaking fearrp

Involved: tajmeekneeknad

Why we should unban you: i wasnt breaking fear rp they where shooting me and didnt say stop running in fact they just came to are base shooting no reason what so ever and this is bullshit.
I was involved, you ran out that church screaming something, i ran after you with my taser and some other officers too. But you kept on running not even bothering to stop. After that you got banned by Aviator.
Hello.

Thank you for posting this as we can sort somethings out.

Your attitude isn't very good for starters. Also the ban is 24 hours therefore, board rules state your ban can not be revoked.

You did in fact break FearRP. You ran out of the church, gun fire exchange had halted and you ran out, the cops proceeded to chase you with guns and tasers and you kept running. They don't have to tell you to stop, show me where in the rules it says 'Police officers must shout stop, or else it isn't a breach of FearRP'.
Regards,
aviator
As long as you are aware there is armed cops near that want you. It doesn't nessisarily require them to say so. It more of the situation of if you knew you should like surrender
In case of cops
Surrender even under fire is part of FearRP because they are cops
If rebels start say shooting you for example surrender will more than Likely just get you killed so running and defending your self in those situations is good

Cops should rarely use shooting unless the person is armed and should always try alternatives
Appeal denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension was deemed valid and will stand as issued.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team