Ok lets all agree to stop getting off topic.
Ok so I know all of us including me get off topic once, and a while, now I posted this to see how many people would agree to stop getting off topic, and here is what I want you to say.

"I will stop getting of topic on the fourms, and stop resorting to past information."

I will stop getting of topic on the fourms, and stop resorting to past information.

Now if you people would do the same.
Poopie :'] i agree that we get alot too much off the topic, but im not going to write what YOU have written :S
Getting off topic is fun. Keeping it relaxing and simple to be on the forum, make's it alot better. So getting of topic sometimes, isn't a crime. That's my oppinion..
Well I posted this cause I realized most ban request are getting fucked over cause alot of us are speaking shit that happened in the past, and the past is the past, and its fucking ban requests up, and I just wanted people to agree to stop.
when a post/ban or whatever gets off topic, then it's because there are no more suggestions for the post. that is when the post should be closed. that's how it is
(08-05-2010, 07:43 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: when a post/ban or whatever gets off topic, then it's because there are no more suggestions for the post. that is when the post should be closed. that's how it is

Well I never thought of it that way, but it is way better when we have a civilized conversation like this don't you think.
well.. maybe better but not funnier and we need funnyness (i know theres no word caled funnyness xD) -on the forum too so it wont get THAT boring xD
(08-05-2010, 07:57 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: well.. maybe better but not funnier and we need funnyness (i know theres no word caled funnyness xD) -on the forum too so it wont get THAT boring xD

Funnyness lol I like that word.
yea me too! xD