Unban carb
Name: carb Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:56018171

Ban id: 29726

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Backseat admin, fail rp

Involved: no one else

Why should we unban you?

Ok first of all the admin that banned me did not even ask me what I did he simply banned me no questions asked when in fact I did not break the rules but the person I 'RDMED' did. He was driving around and cdmed someone. I was ss and I was outside the nexus because I was chasing someone who was trespassing in it. After I arrested the man that trespassed I saw a car kill a person walking on the sidewalk next to me. I got my ump out and told him to get out. He broke fear rp and reversed and tried to run me over. I opened fire and killed the driver. The admin that banned me joined right as I shot him. I understand why he would think it is rdm but he did not even ask me any questions just banned me straight away
'I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE' quote from Jimmy
All I saw, was a guy almost hit you, and then you opening fire... Also if he doesn't fear RP, call an admin, don't shoot him. That's backseat administration.
Why did you just ban me straight away, without even asking why I did I it?
Because there's no excuse for killing someone b/c they don't fear RP..
I killed him for trying to run me over

And when did I fail rp
Shooting at someone that is trying to run you over is backseat administrating.
Ya but when did I fail rp
It's fail RP to be a police officer randomly firing your gun.. And that's completely irrelevant, your ban is 2 days.. That's worth just the backseat admin.
Closed
Need some builds for RP? Click here!