Unban Request
Information 
Your name: Bobjamin

Your ban ID: 29703

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Random Vehicle Theft

Involved: Hypjamin

Why we should unban you: As I read the rules before joining the server I was positive I would not break any. As I started to RP as a Unemployed Citizen with my friend Hypjamin I came addicted to drugs and owed money to "higher people". As I was threatened to pay back the money I owed (which I did not have) I came into a sticky situation. My character had no hardly any income, just what he earned from benefits and needed to repay his debt fast, I turned to the life of crime where I would check shady areas for unattended cars/objects and/or even people. I noticed a "expensive" BMW left alone in the middle of a dead end street and decided to take the opportunity to steal it and give to my "higher people" in exchange for my debt. As I unlocked the car I noticed a person coming around the corner I quickly fled the scene and tried to hide behind a hill. The person then tied me up and told me to wait for the police to be arrested. As I waited there for the police I explained to him in local OOC why I was stealing his car and how it was not random and by the rules I read is not against any quoted below. It states that I can't steal peoples car randomly or for a bad RP reason, I'm positive that my RP reason was justified and if It's not than I think the rule needs to be further clarified so players understand it fully.

"Don't steal peoples cars randomly or for a bad RP reason (IE:Stealing to sell back to the owner is not allowed)"

As the victim was explaining himself to the admin over the mic, I was typing out what my reason was for the theft I was instantly banned with no explanation about the case.

I would have really appreciated if the admin would have told me what I did wrong and would have listened to what I had to say instead of just banning me off the spot. I really think that an explanation is due to me about this rule and needs to be further clarified in the server rules.
You told me you stole a cause cause you owe money, that's when I gave you your punishment, as money is no reason.
I did not finish typing as I ran out of space in the chat box, because you failed to give me time to fully explain my RP reason I had no chance. Also that still does not make the rule clear for me or anybody else, I've asked numerous times for a clarification on the rule and what I can do next time to "avoid" breaking rules..
We have a topic for that, administrator's are mostly too busy handling calls on the server, therefore I have failed to clarify something for you, that you asked for via the wrong media.

Appeal denied as reason was not deemed sufficient, in short terms your reason for stealing a vehicle was "money".