Unban me please
Your name: aP // Elliott-176

Your ban ID: 29689

Banned by: Vauld

Reason Random Molotov

Involved Decie_ere

Why we should unban you: I did not mean to chuck my molotov I do have a track pad and I have a bind for my molotov's and my trackpad is senctive so I chucked it by accident Im sorry for what I have done and I did say sorry in mic but I guess they did not here me so please can I be unbanned and the admin did not warn me it was my first molotov it was Decie_ere that he warned.
The Admin ( Vauld ) warned me not ghost. I was in the shop with ghost he did not mean to it he hit the wall it was a accident. we called a fireman to the fire. if he wanted to do it he would of left them to burn.
Wrong, I warned all of you in OOC, I made it very clear that the petty arguments will end and there will be no Fail RP tolerated. As for the actual excuse of a trackpad, I hae a trackpad also, I have not once accidentally shot off my gun or thrown a molotov. That would require you to first, equipt a molotov which is suspicious already, then you would have to scroll to the molotov, have it selected, and then accidentally tap your trackpad while aiming at a group of people you don't like... It seems a bit suspect to me.
I had nothing to do with Molotoving those people I know I chucked the Molotov but I did not aim to hit those people I had not beef with them and I must of not seen that you warned us in OOC for that I'm sorry.
Decie commenting makes this look even worse, decie was involved in the group of people that were Fail RP'ing and throwing random molotovs.. And once again, please look at my last post. Having a trackpad is no excuse.
Yes I know having a track pad is no excuse but it was an accident I know I can't make you believe me about it but I am truly sorry for it and if it seems suspicious then it seems
suspicious I know decie was fail rping but I had not part of it I had nothing against them at all to be honest I think I was AFK when they were arguing in OCC about it so I did not get to see all the dialect of the chat I just thought we were raiding or fighting with them so that brings me back to the track pad I equipped the Molotov and hit my track pad by accident which made me chuck the Molotov so I just left it thinking oh well but I was wrong since there was a back story behind it that I did not know about.
Judging by your priors it could easily have been two weeks instead of 3 days.