Ban request on 4 people for many reasons.
Name of player:"Robotqueef" "JEW" "Mr. Ade" "Queennoi"

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42919605 STEAM_0:0:54562211 (do not have Ade's ID since he Dced to evade getting reported.) STEAM_0:1:50379498

Time in GMT: 2:30

Server: Evo2

Summary:
First off RobotQueef was CDMing in a truck (ran over 3+ people) He had his friend (Ade) to come and kill me. Ade just walked up to me when I wasn't doing anything as cop and he just shot me for no reason not even saying anything in chat. I return to Robot for running from police and Ade comes up another 2 times and RDMs me. I try to have the President Warrant Robot before I get RDMed and he doesn't reply. Come to find out that Queennoi has prop blocked the President's office and Ade (the RDMer) is hiding up with the President. The mayor hasn't been warranting any arrest because the President is friends with the RDMer. The President then has Queennoi (a police officer) come and kill me (also a police officer).

Evidence:

Me about getting CDMed.

Me getting RDmed one of the times.

President's Prop Blocked office.

The President hiding behind the baricade (after the Keypad was added)

The cops comming to kill me as well as the President saying it is okay for the cops to kill me (a cop) on site.

As the cops are Killing me (still a cop) One starts to prop push me with a chair.

P.S. There REALLY needs to be 24/7 admin on duty on the Evo2 server. There is almost ALWAYS some RDMer on.
Photo 
Ok so basically I run over this fireman because he's in the middle of the rode and standing there because i was making a sharp turn. then this guy starts shooting at me when he clearly sees its an accident. so i was there the whole time and here are the following things he broke:
1. Broke NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes. So the following images show him returning to the hospital where he was rdm'd. He does so approximately three times.
http://imgur.com/2hIu8LZ <breaks nlr
http://imgur.com/7947mVX <tazes me here
http://imgur.com/JEWQUVR <tries random tazes me

2. Don't kill people randomly (RDM), only kill with a RP reason.
He came to the presidents office and randomly begins to shoot him. Although I don't have evidence of this, the other cop who was playing at the time can back this up as he helped kill Jack Harness ( a total of four cops trying to kill him). I love the fact that he doesn't upload the picture where he's trying to rdm the police officer.
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5407...71348858F/ <in this picture, JEW (the president) tells to kos on this guy because he tried to RDM him, and therefore the entire police department was after him.

Also, in this picture (http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5407...7C20981AC/) he claims that I was trying to cdm him, but my wheels are turned to the left to despawn my car so i could talk to him. before I know it I get random tazed as i despawn my vehicle:
http://imgur.com/HDcBcR7

Also, take a look at his play time. in this pic, http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5407...7C20981AC/
the play time is 3 hours 19 mins. In this picture, it says he has 13 hours and 22 mins play time. and in this very picture, itsays nlr timer was 2 mins ago. and because he comes back, it Mr.Ade rdms him again for breaking nlr (he is seen being shot at)

Overall, this guy is a liar and pathetic for twisting his story so that the 4 of us get in wahtever trouble.
Finally, when you take a look at the "prop block picture", the cop who put up the fence was setting the keypad because he was trying to rdm the president. He takes a picture of it as he's setting it up. Shortly after, he's in the president's office as the police officer set up the keypad and radios the combination to all police officers.
The first pictures is when I was tring to arrest him the first time. When the so called "assassin" went to the president's office he was there for a good 20min without any gunshots. the ONLY gunshots were at me. I would like to add on harassment and insulting other players onto my ban request against this player for stating:

"Overall, this guy is a liar and pathetic for twisting his story so that the 4 of us get in whatever trouble." in his response.

He is tring to make up "excuses" and try and bend the truth so he isn't breaking any rules, even when he is. With the NLR, I was told by an ADMIN: When RDM/CDM happens in a RP situation, the Situation is paused until the person responds to continue the RP. Thus NLR does not apply when a person gets RDMed.
(04-13-2013, 04:14 AM)JackHarkness Wrote: The first pictures is when I was tring to arrest him the first time. When the so called "assassin" went to the president's office he was there for a good 20min without any gunshots. the ONLY gunshots were at me. I would like to add on harassment and insulting other players onto my ban request against this player for stating:

"Overall, this guy is a liar and pathetic for twisting his story so that the 4 of us get in whatever trouble." in his response.

He is tring to make up "excuses" and try and bend the truth so he isn't breaking any rules, even when he is. With the NLR, I was told by an ADMIN: When RDM/CDM happens in a RP situation, the Situation is paused until the person responds to continue the RP. Thus NLR does not apply when a person gets RDMed.

Dude ok so the first picture is not me "CDMing" you but you trying to arrest me. changing your story is always fun.
NLR is the most important Roleplaying rule of them all, it is what keeps the game at RP level. It would not be fun if someone kills a cop and that same cop returns over and over again. Therefore there should be no reason for you returning and breaking NLR multiple times. And who told you this? And I doubt the term "RDM" is used when cops start abusing their authority for someone trying to approach the cop to talk to him. but instead is random tazed and arrested for approaching the cop (my truck is not seen in the picture anymore because I despawned it). you were abusing your powers and that is why i messaged the president to demote you. unfortunately, the president was new and did not know any commands whatsoever except how to broadcasting messages. That is why he broadcasted to KOS you. you randomly started shooting at the president (probably to get his position because RP wasn't going your way) and as a result the entire police department was after you. There was no assassin in the president's office, only cops (I was one of the cops there), but you could be considered the assassin for trying to kill the president. You're exactely like news compaines, restating bits of information from people they interview and rewording facts to make the situation worse than it really is and extremely subjective.
And you're taking RP ban request to seriously like as if you're RPing. "I would like to add on harassment and insulting other PLAYERS," my statement addressed you and only you, stop incorporating others into it and since when was this considered harassment?. You must be crying in real life because RP did not go your way. The playtime to become a cop should be increased to atleast 20 hours so we don't have all these issues with noob cops abusing their powers.
Approved for the prop block, all other evidence insufficent to support a suspension. Next time get their names. JEW is also suspended as he was caught in another BR using homophobic language in OOC