GameStop Roleplay.
Photo 
ALL SLOTS ARE NOW FULL

Hello everyone!

I havent been roleplaying that much as i feel like i should have, so i decided to host a little GameStop sometime.

For a roleplay i ofcourse need some decent roleplayers, it would be great if you could build too since im horrible at it.

I will need; 2 Cashiers, 1-2 Security guards, a DJ, and a Co-Owner.
If you think you can be the Co-Owner you MUST know what you are doing.
That doesnt mean i only want people with roleplay points, but i want it to be as realistic as possible. Since we all want a nice roleplay and everyone to be happy, if you have a high-pitched voice, do not use your microphone, use the chat instead.

The reason i dont want any people with high-pitched voices is because they are extremely annoying and most young roleplayers dont know when to shut their mouths and be quiet.

I want you to fill this form and post it in the comments, if you do not use my form, it's an instant denial.

[b]Why you should be in my GameStop roleplay ?

How many hours do you have ?

What job you want and why it would fit your style of roleplay.

Do you have any experience with this kind of roleplay. ( If yes, describe when and if it was succesful )

How many roleplay points do you have ?

If you would rate your building skills on a 1-10 scale, how much would it be at, and remember to be honest.

Post your Steam name so i can contact you if you get the role!

Cashier (2/2)

Security Guard (1/1)

Co-Owner (1/1)
why i should be in this RP- i really like to be in RPs and uselly i cant get on in time to play on them. i really like the idea to, so i hope you can pick me to help you in the RP.
how many hours do i have- 301 hours
what job do i want- i want cashier. i dont think i can really fit the other roles but i really want to be apart of this RP, so im setting my standerds low.
do i have any RP experience- yes, i RP as much as possible and i was in one major RP as a fallout one. it went very well and it was really fun to be in.
building skill-it is most likely a 7 out of 10
P.S. what time will this be because i will be gone this weekend
P.S.S. my name is simplyxchaos just to let you know
Since when does GameStop have security guards?
The following 4 users Like Nevy's post:
  • yarrrs, Emmett, Deriptz, buffalobagingi
Why you should be in my GameStop roleplay ?

I think it would make a good roleplay idea and could be abit of fun.

I have 262 hours.

I'm not going to be too fussy about what I need to do as I said I would prefer to do it for fun, although the jobs I would prefer could be; co-owner, DJ- As I could
play music through sterio mix or Cashier.

These kind off styles would fit my roleplay as I do not always prefer to be
violent and I like to be interactive / chat with people.

Do you have any experience with this kind of roleplay. ( If yes, describe when and if it was succesful )

I Have a simular experience with this kind off roleplay as I like to play the nexus secetary position alot.
I Also do not take part in many events and would start to like doing so.

I Currently have 0 role play points.

If you would rate your building skills on a 1-10 scale, how much would it be at, and remember to be honest.

If I were to rate my building I would probally go about 6.

My steam name is; soe_dont_shoot
or search the name in my signature.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
So, your basically saying that i can not participate, as i have a high pitch voice. I'm a perfectly normal human being, so how does the pitch of my voice cancel out my chance in order to participate in this role-play?
Why you should be in my GameStop roleplay ?
Because I enjoy roleplaying, and this sounds like a nice roleplay idea that I would like to be part of.

Around 520+

DJ or Cashier

Gamestop looking rp: I a time did a shop where you could buy things like tv, tablets, phones etc. And that was succeful.

Cashier: I been cashier in really many rp's and it was succeful everytime I did it, I use a lot /me when I roleplay to make it better.

DJ: I been DJ in many rp's when I do it at disco etc I play various genres.
In shops I mostly play smooth jazz etc.

7-8
(04-13-2013, 08:04 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: So, your basically saying that i can not participate, as i have a high pitch voice. I'm a perfectly normal human being, so how does the pitch of my voice cancel out my chance in order to participate in this role-play?

You don't have a high pitched voice compared to some!

[b]Why you should be in my GameStop roleplay ?
I believe this would be an interesting genre of roleplay because It isn't done very frequently and I would like to be part of this experience.

Security Guard

Even though I don't usually do game shop roleplays, I usually work in regular high street shops such as;
the laundret,
photo booth,
general store,
ect.

I currently have 2 roleplay points

Probably about 6-7.

Post your Steam name so i can contact you if you get the role!
My steam name is [FL:RP] Link66
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(04-13-2013, 08:04 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: So, your basically saying that i can not participate, as i have a high pitch voice. I'm a perfectly normal human being, so how does the pitch of my voice cancel out my chance in order to participate in this role-play?

Your voice isn't that high.. Like HIGH HIGH.
No Fi5h, if you believe you have a high pitched voice i wrote you are allowed to join, but no voice, use the chat.
Btw, your voice isnt that high.
Btw, again, i wrote it on my phone, so sine bords might be fucked.
I'll fix my comment as soon as i get to a pc.
when is the event taking place and on what server.