Why can you still step on someone and kill them?
I have been thinking for a while and I was wondering why it's possible to kill someone who is tranqed/tazed?
I guess for realism, but yeah, it makes no sense to me either.
It's really annoying, but getting rid of it, would be annoying aswell. There's not much to do!
Yer it's realism and also it's not easy to see the cause of the damage
The person could of used what is in his hand eg fist or gun to kill or stand on. And as far as code is concerned the damage was same source - a player
(04-12-2013, 10:24 AM)Temar Wrote: Yer it's realism and also it's not easy to see the cause of the damage
The person could of used what is in his hand eg fist or gun to kill or stand on. And as far as code is concerned the damage was same source - a player

Yet killing a tranqed/unconscious player with a gun is also against the rules!
(04-12-2013, 10:37 AM)Verenikin Wrote:
(04-12-2013, 10:24 AM)Temar Wrote: Yer it's realism and also it's not easy to see the cause of the damage

Yeah! That is the thing that buggs me... Why is it not allowed if it's possible?
(04-12-2013, 12:32 PM)fillehh Wrote:
(04-12-2013, 10:37 AM)Verenikin Wrote:

Yeah! That is the thing that buggs me... Why is it not allowed if it's possible?

Because the ragdolls needs to be able to take damage, otherwise you could just nitrazepam off a building and survive.
(04-12-2013, 10:01 AM)Verenikin Wrote: I guess for realism, but yeah, it makes no sense to me either.

Realism? I doubt it.

Last I can recall it's difficult to kill someone by standing on them. Especially not 25ish damage per movement. Perhaps the code should be *revised?*
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(04-12-2013, 02:04 PM)GunFISH Wrote: Because the ragdolls needs to be able to take damage, otherwise you could just nitrazepam off a building and survive.

lol you can still do that :p
(04-12-2013, 04:32 PM)RANDOMlagFTW Wrote:
(04-12-2013, 02:04 PM)GunFISH Wrote: Because the ragdolls needs to be able to take damage, otherwise you could just nitrazepam off a building and survive.

lol you can still do that :p

Yeah fall damage doesn't kill you but if someone steps on your hand you die immediately.