Hey everyone! Not new, but never posted here!
Hello there, people! I'm the Norwegian guy with the terrible accent know as (NOR) ZedsDead, and as you might see on my hours, im not that new :p Been playing well over 300 hours in the past couple of months, and it's gonna be alot more in the future, im sure of it. Never been that active on forums before, cause i always forget about forums :p Like now. I just randomly stumbled upon this thread while waiting for a ban request to be uploaded on youtube. :p I am sad to say i have been banned once for backseat administrating, so i learned my lesson. Therefor, im now the guy that calls the admin everytime i see something that isnt right or someone breaking the rules. I'm sure some of the guys on the FL team recognises my name :p I've also had a few minor pleasent discussions with one of the admins as well, and i will surely try to avoid the need for more of those in the future. Anyways. Also fun to see that the community here are really close. Gotten to know alot of people through FL, and its always nice when they stop me for a quick talk on the streets of Evocity! So. Guess theres nothing more to say then "I'll see you in Evo!" Wink
The following 1 user Likes Feffe's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
I know who you are,

but what do you say in these threads? Goodbye, Welcome To the Forums, Welcome To Fearless, Good Day, Hello, WHATS UP, HOW R U DOIN?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Feffe
Welcome to FL Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Avalanchee's post:
  • Feffe
Welcome to the Fearless forums!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 1 user Likes Deriptz's post:
  • Feffe
Welcome to the Forums! I have seen some of your Role-plays, and they are great. I hope that you like the servers, as you have already spent many hours on them, and i hope to see you Role-playing in the future, as i have done in the past!
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • Feffe
Hi ZedsDead, I have met you already in-game.
We have done some pretty cool raids, I hope we can do some cool rp too.

Welcome to fearless forums.
-Astro
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
The following 1 user Likes Astroo's post:
  • Feffe
Hello, Zedsdead. Welcome to the Fearless Forums. Enjoy your time.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Feffe
Welcome to the forums.
The following 1 user Likes GhostRider's post:
  • Feffe
I have seen you once before, anyways Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay.
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Feffe
Welcome to the Forums ZedsDead.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Feffe