BR [Massive]
(04-15-2013, 02:52 AM)Rolorox Wrote: I was helping Mathias with out Window Cleaner RP which involved quite a few people and even some Admins, We got it approved once and I asked again just to make sure.

When it comes to most of them there were Admins on dealing with the situation and dealt with it. Griim said out loud he was doing a Shadow Puppet show due to people burning down his passive RP building and getting harrassed by other players.

Do not accuse people of things unless you know the full story, Admins were on at the time and at that location this BR is not necessary at all as you are going over a problem that was dealt with that moment. Maybe if you weren't "AFK" you would have known that.

Also do not bump your own thread please.

If you would have read the other comments, manias was ruled out, second griim had to have put up sticks below them otherwise its still breaking the rules
I did Indeed give Mathias and friends permission to do his Window cleaning Rp.
I already gave William a blacklist for what he did while I was on there.
Griim doesn't seem to be hurting anyone with his little creating in a quiet area.

Ezio on the otherhand.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding FailRp, Putting props on the road.
Suspension will be applied for pte access taken for 2 hours, 1 day ban.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team