BR [Massive]
Name of player: williamstuart08, Ezio Auditore Da Firenze, Mathias_, (1)[FL:RP] GRiiM

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26728081, STEAM_0:1:44400856, STEAM_0:1:29158802, STEAM_0:0:25686928

Time in GMT: 8:00 PM (About)

Server: V2D

Summary: So I logged in and this is what I saw! Really the pictures say everything. (I know its FAILRP to change your job to "AFK POSTING BR" and i realized and changed it a moment after i took the pics. Sorry about that)

Evidence: Evidence is as follows and is in no particular order.

William:

Spoiler :
[Image: PUIamia.jpg]
[Image: 5K38Xzr.jpg]
[Image: 8aarxG9.jpg]
[Image: oCSkCeW.jpg]
[Image: vSpwELv.jpg]

Also I didn't get this but he said "I don't care if I get banned, this server sucks".
He had no intention of RPing while here.

Ezio:

Math:

Griim:

Just throwing this out here as I am Semi-Involved, I was there when Mathias did this "Window Cleaner" Roleplay, and he recieved administrative permission from Jamie.

EDIT: William is banned aswell.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
But...I was making shadow puppetry Sad

[Image: vR5o3ya.jpg]

No idea why the spotlight wasn't showing for you.
(04-12-2013, 12:57 AM)GRiiM Wrote: But...I was making shadow puppetry Sad

First off. you deleted the other props. Second its floating (one of the rules) and third there was no point. Its failRP. Done.
(04-12-2013, 01:58 AM)FallenMoons Wrote:

First off. you deleted the other props. Second its floating (one of the rules) and third there was no point. Its failRP. Done.

Yeah, I deleted the other props quite some time before this BR was posted.

I just thought I'd take a screenshot showing the light effect which you must've not seen since it was not in the screenshot you took (Probably due to some video settings on your side as multiple people saw the light).
(04-12-2013, 02:09 AM)GRiiM Wrote:
(04-12-2013, 01:58 AM)FallenMoons Wrote:

Yeah, I deleted the other props quite some time before this BR was posted.

I just thought I'd take a screenshot showing the light effect which you must've not seen since it was not in the screenshot you took (Probably due to some video settings on your side as multiple people saw the light).

Actually I went off to post this BR after took a pic of that then it took me a while to post a BR on this many people.
(04-12-2013, 12:42 AM)Equalizer Wrote: Just throwing this out here as I am Semi-Involved, I was there when Mathias did this "Window Cleaner" Roleplay, and he recieved administrative permission from Jamie.

As Equal says, i got permission from Jamie to make this Window Cleaner RP.
(04-12-2013, 11:07 AM)Mathias_ Wrote:
(04-12-2013, 12:42 AM)Equalizer Wrote: Just throwing this out here as I am Semi-Involved, I was there when Mathias did this "Window Cleaner" Roleplay, and he recieved administrative permission from Jamie.

As Equal says, i got permission from Jamie to make this Window Cleaner RP.

Ok! I believe you but just to be safe i will wait for Jamie to reply
Ummm? Has this been forgotten?
I was helping Mathias with out Window Cleaner RP which involved quite a few people and even some Admins, We got it approved once and I asked again just to make sure.

When it comes to most of them there were Admins on dealing with the situation and dealt with it. Griim said out loud he was doing a Shadow Puppet show due to people burning down his passive RP building and getting harrassed by other players.

Do not accuse people of things unless you know the full story, Admins were on at the time and at that location this BR is not necessary at all as you are going over a problem that was dealt with that moment. Maybe if you weren't "AFK" you would have known that.

Also do not bump your own thread please.