[FL] Theomenz Ban Request
Name of player: [FL] Theomenz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44576272

Time in GMT: 11:40pm

Server: Evocity_v33x

Summary: Being abusive via OOC. Extremely uncalled for.

Not to mention another time he blacklisted me from vehicles for "running somebody over" even though I was practically stopped and still got out to RP it. He wouldn't listen when I tried to get hold of him to explain the situation either. Narcotic can back me up for this.

Evidence: This is the evidence of him being abusive via OOC, I don't have evidence of the summary written in red.

[Image: 1024x578.resizedimage]

[Image: 1024x578.resizedimage]
After a long day of people screaming on OOC for an admin's help, downright stupid aggressive RP claims, many other annoying things, and to top it off you insulting him, I don't think you can say this was " Extremely uncalled for".
(04-11-2013, 11:02 PM)CDizzler Wrote: After a long day of people screaming on OOC for an admin's help, downright stupid aggressive RP claims, many other annoying things, and to top it off you insulting him, I don't think you can say this was " Extremely uncalled for".

It's the fact he ignored us, not even a hint that he was even alive.
(04-11-2013, 11:05 PM)Zykaz Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 11:02 PM)CDizzler Wrote: After a long day of people screaming on OOC for an admin's help, downright stupid aggressive RP claims, many other annoying things, and to top it off you insulting him, I don't think you can say this was " Extremely uncalled for".

It's the fact he ignored us, not even a hint that he was even alive.

Wow, just wow. I honestly don't know what to say. For you to have the audacity to make this after what you said to me is nothing but disgraceful. You called me out saying that I like ignoring calls is just stupid. I enjoy helping people but sometimes I'm busy with another case, sometimes I'm doing something in real life, or it could be anything else. But for you to call me out like that was completely rude, annoying, and frustrating for me to think that you believe the world revolves around you. If I don't get to your call then I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do. Now, moving on. You told me that you have experience with being an admin on another server, if this is true, then you should be even more understanding on how tough this can be. But after how you treated me there I doubt you have ever had to moderate 50 people at once, alone.

I did verbally abuse you after you had insulted/called me out in OOC so I believe you're equally guilty. But, given the fact that I did use vulgar language and also used it over OOC, I feel that I am severely guilty of OOC rule #9 "Do not swear, argue or insult in OOC. Don't write caps-locked messages."
So you harass the staff then expect help?
I don't think there is any reason to demote/ban Theo, I mean yes you really needed him but from he said he cant just help you ALL at once. Some situations could take longer than the others but he is trying his best to help everyone especially since he was the only staff member on atm. And from experience of being a staff member on a server of a different game, it IS frustrating that people needed help and keep bugging you but you're busy with another person or have to do something important IRL and cant just all help at once.. But overall I don't find anything wrong about theo here for he tried his best to help you but you had to call him out... Also (my opinion) but I think that you should apologize to theo for your act and theo apologize to you for using vulgar language in OOC. Lets just see what happens.
I had a good time eating my cookies while in my office, but then Jokhah had to come in and steal them...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:43896370&b=11]

How long did you give him from the time you used @ to the time you used ooc to complain?
Situation handled moderator has been talked to and will change his attitude accordingly...

In the future if you show any kind of disrespect to the staff... We will not hesitate to ban you. Follow the rules and be patient.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!