Im sorta new-ish in a way :D
Well I've been playing on FLRP for about 3-4 days and i've already hit about close to 10 hours within those days. So I'm Samuel Maxwell which is obviously not my real name my RP name. But my real name is Adil (A-deel) and I'm new to the forums and I have something I regret to doing so in the server. I broke a rule! Yes it's true I broke a rule and now because of that rule I am now on the Forums! But I have taken my consequences of a 12 hour ban since I understood my problem and also Fixed it! Well lets take a trip down memory lane. So I was charged with guilt of RCT (Random Car Theft) and so I ran out of gas while i was driving and the man found me. So he told me he was getting a mod. So i understood i was in trouble. So i decided to give him $2500 for the damages even though he didnt want it but i did it anyway. I apologized to him and the moderator. And the moderator was nice enough to split my ban Cheese I know i feel ashamed and i am sorry for ruining this poor mans experience. I must learn from my mistakes and not do it again. I hope I never have to come here again and talk about a topic like this again Smile

You have my condolences to the cop I stole the car from.

I feel great telling my story to the forums! I am truly sorry to those I hurt during this event
It's great to see your positive attitude to the situation, Welcome to the community and enjoy your time here!
Welcome to the community, hope you've learned your lesson and that you can enjoy our servers, rule-breaking free.
You sound like a very honest guy, Welcome to the Community!
You should check over the rules, it will help you behave in the future.

Anyway welcome to Fearless, enjoy your time and abide by the rules.
Lead by example.
Welcome to FL.
(04-11-2013, 10:25 PM)FiXmYbItS Wrote: You sound like a very honest guy, Welcome to the Community!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Welcome to the community!
Hello, Samuel Maxwell. Welcome to Fearless and the Fearless Forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Regards,
aviator
Welcome to FL.