Fix the job vehicles
-Support
(04-13-2013, 08:19 AM)Ciryl Wrote: -Support

It seems like every suggestion I've seen you always -Support it without a reason.

(04-12-2013, 06:29 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 11:44 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 04:51 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: [quote='Kiruclanz' pid='245012' dateline='1365620214']
Title of Suggestion: Fix the job vehicles

Description: The police car, ambulance, firetruck, and last yet worst of all; Taxi
They can't turn for #@%& at all, except for the police car, but it has the longest input delay.
The ambulance only turns every other time, and the only thing it's good for is gambling. You can be like "I bet $20 the ambulance will turn" "Oh yeah? Well I bet $50 it won't!"
The firetruck has police car sirens and can only rotate about 5 feet once a year (lol not really but you get my point)
And worste of all, it's impossible to drive a Taxi without one or more of these happening:
  1. Flipping the vehicle if you're trying to turn while going at least 15 mph
  2. Hitting 30 people because not only is it literately impossible to make a turn in less than 5 tries, but it's as if the brake mechanism decided "LETS GO ON VACATION FOREVER!"
  3. Losing 80+ health in less than five minutes because of crashing into walls and poles
  4. Getting it stuck in the world somehow

Why: I think you know why.

If this is accepted, this needs to be moved to #1 on the to-do list of suggestions. Seriously

- Support, it's not the cars that have the problem. It's the drivers. here are two possible solutions to your problem.
Solution 1:
- Learn to drive.
Solution 2:
- Don't drive.

Have you ever driven the Taxi? Seriously. Don't say "U CANNT DREV" If you haven't experienced it for your self. The Taxi is literately impossible to steer.
[/q]
I have driven the taxi. I have no problems with it because I can drive. The reason why it is insanely hard to drive for people is because they are trying to drive it at ludicrous speeds. Keep the speed under control and the taxi is fine. So as I said before. Learn to drive, or don't drive at all.

I drive it at 20 mph or less, and it is extreamily difficult to break and turn in it, and to drive it without killing someone, flipping the car over, or getting stuck in a wall when exiting the Taxi

+Support.
+ Support

I can't understand how people won't support this.

This is needed. End of line.
TDM cars has a good Taxi model, I +support that plus the rest.
(04-14-2013, 01:01 PM)Victorinox Wrote: TDM cars has a good Taxi model, I +support that plus the rest.

The model is only responsible for how easily it can flip over.

The vehicle just needs to be completely remade.

I believe all the vehicles got updated in that. Moved to done.