Fix the job vehicles
- Support to Cop car and Taxi, +/- To the others because I don't really know how they handle. Maybe I'm just different, but the Taxi corners really well, I've kept up with Lambos in it. You just need to learn how to drive it, and you can't hit anything.
+ Support on everything else - Most CDM's are caused by Cop cars or Taxi's. Personally I have no idea why the taxi needs to be turbo charged. I mean seriously? I understand that is is semi - serious but I don't see Taxi's that go 50+ down any street. I'd recommend maybe a decrease in speed or greater handling because if you don't handbrake your gonna flip the thing. Cop car isn't the worst to control in my opinion. I've had so many times where I have lost control (in a chase) turning a corner but other than that I've found it somewhat ok.
+/- Ambulance - I'm not sure I've tried to drive it once or twice found it ok but a bit slow on turning
Yours Truly
ShareCrow
Fearless Pacifist
(04-10-2013, 07:03 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: The Ambulance has pretty perfect handling in my opinion, it's possibly the easiest job vehicle to drive and I've driven it for multiple days without CDM'ing anyone.

The Police car needs some fine tuning, what's the point of getting into a car chase as a cop when it's impossible to catch almost anyone as long as they can drive well.

The firetruck is without doubt the worst one, causes the most CDM's and problems and the taxi just doesn't turn.

-Support Ambulance/ +Support everything else.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29168554&b=9]
(04-11-2013, 07:56 AM)Aviator Wrote: +Support.

The bus is actually really good considering its huge size. I love using the bus, can be quite realistic, but only if you drive at slightly slower speeds. Rarely see a bus going 40MPH in the city center.

All other vehicles could do with some 'maintenance'.

The Cabbie can be fine, but only if you drive at 10MPH which is slower than the Trabant. Doubt you would make much money at that speed.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(04-10-2013, 06:56 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Title of Suggestion: Fix the job vehicles

Description: The police car, ambulance, firetruck, and last yet worst of all; Taxi
They can't turn for #@%& at all, except for the police car, but it has the longest input delay.
The ambulance only turns every other time, and the only thing it's good for is gambling. You can be like "I bet $20 the ambulance will turn" "Oh yeah? Well I bet $50 it won't!"
The firetruck has police car sirens and can only rotate about 5 feet once a year (lol not really but you get my point)
And worste of all, it's impossible to drive a Taxi without one or more of these happening:
  1. Flipping the vehicle if you're trying to turn while going at least 15 mph
  2. Hitting 30 people because not only is it literately impossible to make a turn in less than 5 tries, but it's as if the brake mechanism decided "LETS GO ON VACATION FOREVER!"
  3. Losing 80+ health in less than five minutes because of crashing into walls and poles
  4. Getting it stuck in the world somehow

Why: I think you know why.

If this is accepted, this needs to be moved to #1 on the to-do list of suggestions. Seriously

- Support, it's not the cars that have the problem. It's the drivers. here are two possible solutions to your problem.
Solution 1:
- Learn to drive.
Solution 2:
- Don't drive.
(04-11-2013, 01:26 PM)Dark Shadowfall Wrote: - Support to Cop car and Taxi, +/- To the others because I don't really know how they handle. Maybe I'm just different, but the Taxi corners really well, I've kept up with Lambos in it. You just need to learn how to drive it, and you can't hit anything.

I don't know what Taxi you're driving, but the FL:RP Taxi is the worst vehicle in the game and is the most difficult to drive.

And the corners thing, you're not supposed to go full speed and drift with the Taxi, so it should still be fixed because we can't turn with it when going normal speed.

I guess car handling is just a matter of a personal opinion, although I agree that government cars are probably the most shitty cars in the gamemode.

But because it's a personal opinion, -support as some people may even find the new handlings more annoying.
(04-11-2013, 04:51 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 06:56 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Title of Suggestion: Fix the job vehicles

Description: The police car, ambulance, firetruck, and last yet worst of all; Taxi
They can't turn for #@%& at all, except for the police car, but it has the longest input delay.
The ambulance only turns every other time, and the only thing it's good for is gambling. You can be like "I bet $20 the ambulance will turn" "Oh yeah? Well I bet $50 it won't!"
The firetruck has police car sirens and can only rotate about 5 feet once a year (lol not really but you get my point)
And worste of all, it's impossible to drive a Taxi without one or more of these happening:
  2. Hitting 30 people because not only is it literately impossible to make a turn in less than 5 tries, but it's as if the brake mechanism decided "LETS GO ON VACATION FOREVER!"
  3. Losing 80+ health in less than five minutes because of crashing into walls and poles

If this is accepted, this needs to be moved to #1 on the to-do list of suggestions. Seriously

- Support, it's not the cars that have the problem. It's the drivers. here are two possible solutions to your problem.
Solution 1:
- Learn to drive.
Solution 2:
- Don't drive.

Have you ever driven the Taxi? Seriously. Don't say "U CANNT DREV" If you haven't experienced it for your self. The Taxi is literately impossible to steer.

(04-11-2013, 07:56 AM)Aviator Wrote: +Support.

The bus is actually really good considering its huge size. I love using the bus, can be quite realistic, but only if you drive at slightly slower speeds. Rarely see a bus going 40MPH in the city center.

All other vehicles could do with some 'maintenance'.

The Cabbie can be fine, but only if you drive at 10MPH which is slower than the Trabant. Doubt you would make much money at that speed.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
(04-11-2013, 11:44 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 04:51 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: [quote='Kiruclanz' pid='245012' dateline='1365620214']
Title of Suggestion: Fix the job vehicles

Solution 1:
- Learn to drive.
Solution 2:
- Don't drive.

Have you ever driven the Taxi? Seriously. Don't say "U CANNT DREV" If you haven't experienced it for your self. The Taxi is literately impossible to steer.
[/q]
I have driven the taxi. I have no problems with it because I can drive. The reason why it is insanely hard to drive for people is because they are trying to drive it at ludicrous speeds. Keep the speed under control and the taxi is fine. So as I said before. Learn to drive, or don't drive at all.