[ClOSED - TEMPORARY] The Crusaders
I am promoting you to respect 3, your RP has improved significantly and you are a respected member of the community.
Sup. I'm officially resigning from this clan due to various reasons.

Okay so. Bye GLHF
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
1. Fight or Flee?
Fight
2. How many RP points do you have?
3. How many hours do you have?
4. Are you donator?
Yes
5. When it comes to Trigger Happiness: If 0% is to never shoot, and 100% is to always have a weapon unholstered, ready to shoot anyone: What would your percent be?
70%
6. Are you mostly a fan of Aggressive or PassiveRP?
PassiveRP i think

In Real Life Questions

1. How old are you?
2. Where are you from?
Sweden
3. How long time have you been playing on RP servers?
A half year or so.
RIP in Pepperonis.
The Crusaders are currently having some things pushed around, applications will be viewed shortly
I'm sad to announce this, but after some small talk with Termin and Storm we decided to close this clan TEMPORARAY until I believe i back on the rails and in the actually mood to run a clan. It takes quite long time to keep it updated and running smooth 24/7. Since I don't have time for all this now it will be closed TEMPORARY.

Thanks for all the support, and then you probably ask: What about all the money in the clan? = They will stay safe in my inventory and will be handed out when clan is backup and running again.

OPS OPS: All our currently members will get a free invite when we are back on the rails again if they want to and still are active.
Thanks for all the support, it has been fun!
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3