[ClOSED - TEMPORARY] The Crusaders
Welcome to The Crusaders
'The fallen must be avenged for the living to continue'

Current Ranks:

Leader/co-leader:
[Image: 2448fpv.jpg]
This is a group of usually one-two people, but it can get up to more, if necessary. The leaders are to give the most important orders themselves, or make the Commanders say it for them. They make the big descitions for the clan.

Specially Trusted:
[Image: 2a80md3.jpg]
This is a group of people that are highly trusted by the leaders. The leaders have gotten earlier experiences with these people, so they know to trust them. This is a high rank. Applying for this rank is not allowed.

This is a group of usually 1-3 people. The Commanders' job is to give the commands to the lower ranks, and they are the co-leaders if no leader is there. If there are two Commanders that disagrees, the one with the highest respect is in charge. Applying for this rank is allowed if your respect level is 5 or more.

This is a rank for the brave people. The kind of people that never runs away and always figths for what they want and believe in. This rank is based on in-game experience with the players and the players' applications. Applying for this rank is allowed.

Soldiers are alot like regulars. They're our protecters, and the clan would be nothing without them. This is a proud rank, but also the lowest. Applying for this rank is allowed at all times.

Our Story

There once was a clan named Freelancers.
Freelancers had many special events, and grew to a popular clan. One day the Freelancers were struck down by a powerfull unstoppable clan.
One of the Freelancers' member took this very hard, and therefor established a new clan called Crusaders. He is now waiting for people to join his clan.
to establish a new, growing clan, and he hopes for Freelancers' old members to join him.
Tex perry, the leader of the Freelancers said this with his dying breath. 'The fallen must be avenged for the living to continue'
This is now The crusaders slogan and belief.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Applying Questions

To join, answer these questions:
(Multiple and detailed answers is allowed, and will be concidered)

Ingame Questions
1. Fight or Flee?
2. How many RP points do you have?
3. How many hours do you have?
4. Are you donator?
5. When it comes to Trigger Happiness: If 0% is to never shoot, and 100% is to always have a weapon unholstered, ready to shoot anyone: What would your percent be?
6. Are you mostly a fan of Aggressive or PassiveRP?

In Real Life Questions
1. How old are you?
2. Where are you from?
3. How long time have you been playing on RP servers?

I advice you to answer honestly, because what you might think is the best answer, might be the worst answer to me

Template For Joining

1. Fight or Flee?
Your answer here.
2. How many RP points do you have?
Your answer here.
3. How many hours do you have?
Your answer here.
4. Are you donator?
Your answer here.
5. When it comes to Trigger Happiness: If 0% is to never shoot, and 100% is to always have a weapon unholstered, ready to shoot anyone: What would your percent be?
Your answer here.
6. Are you mostly a fan of Aggressive or PassiveRP?
Your answer here.

In Real Life Questions

1. How old are you?
Your answer here.
2. Where are you from?
Your answer here.
Your answer here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official Crusader Laws

If you're caught fighting officially with one or more clans without several leaders' acceptance, you will be dismissed permanently.
Although, this does not mean that you can't war against other people in the RP. Just don't fight specificly against another clan-part without several approvements.
If you join, then leave your old clan officially a good while before joining this one, or else it will be taken as member-stealing, which will probably not be tolerated by the clan that lost you.
Never set your clan-name as job unless there is any special event, or you are told to by one of the leaders.
Respect levels are made upon my experience with the player.
Ranks can get higher, as you participate in different events/conversations.

War History
25.05.2011 02:49 The Crusaders Defeats BlackForest Security & forced them to shutdown their clan.

Alliances
SemperFi (Closed)
Shadow Vipers (Closed)
- I will be working hard to see if I can get any Alliances up.

Event dates & Time
- Race - 20k given out, congratz to all winners! (Over)
- Comming soon
- Comming soon
- Comming soon
- Comming soon

Donaters
We will use the donated money/Items to give out in events and buy items for our team.
You can donate Money/Weapons/Items we can use it all Thanks Smile.
-Andreas - 150k (2011)
-Numb3r - 100k (2011)
-Adria_Penguin - 20k (2011)
-Kire - 100k (2/9/2012)

- Given out in events: 20k GZ to all winners!
Which brings us up on a total of 250k Thanks!
We are also glad, that you guys out there want to help us keep this up Smile

Member list

Andreas - Leader - Respect 10
Termin - Co Owner - Respect 9
Adman - Specially Trusted - Respect 7
DerStorm - Commander - Respect 7
Campress - Soldier - Respect 4
Kire - Soldier - Respect 4
Birdie - Soldier - Respect 4
GhostRider - Soldier - Respect 4
Asuma - Soldier - Respect 3

Applications are currently: Open

Elite Team

Some of you might remember we had a Elite Team connected to The Crusaders, If this "The Crusaders" becomes a success, I will be setting up a new Elite Team again. First of all I need some members, i'll inform you people about it when I know more.
- On a side note, if you want to be in the Elite Team feel free to send me a PM and i'll look into it soon!
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 10 users Like Andreas's post:
  • Penguin, Satisfaction, Adman, NaVi, Rayokan, The_Alpha_Dog, Campress, Infernaw, GhostRider, Termin
I'm glad to announce that we are back on the rails again after nearly 1 year downtown due to I was busy irl.

Now I decided to give it a hug again and see how everything went and will be. All the ex members has been kicked and everything is reset.

The thread will be under work the next 1-3 days so dont be mad if it doesn't look good.

I need new members so feel free to apply by using the old template (A NEW ONE WILL PROBABLY BE MADE SOON) so far just use the old one.

- Andreas!

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • Mahti
You might wanna clean the thread completely, all behind your post is irrelevant to this clan now.

Nice clan though. Tounge
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Yeah Base, I'll do that in a few minutes :-P

And thank you! Wink

I'm happy to announce that we just got 2 new awesome members, but we still need more - if you think you are the right person, feel free to fill out the template and hope for the best! :-)

Andreas
Owner of The Crusaders

Glad to be accepted to this awesome clan. Good times lie ahead. And we definitely need more members!

Adman
Specially Trusted of the Crusaders
This was first clan I joined ^^
1: Are you mostly Supportive, Defensive or offensive?
Defensive.

2: Fight.... or Flee?
Fight.

3: Describe yourself when it comes to judging people
Pretty much equal to everyone.

4: When it comes to Trigger Happiness: If 0% is to never shoot, and 100% is to always have a weapon unholstered, ready to shoot anyone: What would your percent be?
50%.

5: Do you like taking the lead, are you a loyal follower that rather wants orders to follow, or do you like to take things in your own hands?
I'd rather have orders to follow.

6: Are you mostly a fan of Aggressive or PassiveRP?
Both.

In Real Life Questions

1. How old are you?

2. Where are you from?
Austrailia.

904 Hours.
Accepted as Soldier - respect level 4, since you are the first soldier you are able to chose what color that rank has to get.
So what color you want? :-)

And put this in your description ingame:
The Crusaders - Soldier - Respect 4 or just
The Crusaders - Soldier

Welcome!

And mahti, you should totally come back bro! :-D

(09-02-2012, 02:08 PM)Andreas Wrote: Accepted as Soldier - respect level 4, since you are the first soldier you are able to chose what color that rank has to get.
So what color you want? :-)

And put this in your description ingame:
The Crusaders - Soldier - Respect 4 or just
The Crusaders - Soldier

Welcome!

And mahti, you should totally come back bro! :-D

Red.