Ban request on Dark Sniper
Well, his account is still his responsibility.
Verenikin Some childrens parents let them play eighteens and My dad would never let me play Black Ops even if I was 16 So yeah and I would never be able to play any 12 or over games as I'm 11
(04-10-2013, 01:29 PM)Ashcrackbumi Wrote: Verenikin Some childrens parents let them play eighteens and My dad would never let me play Black Ops even if I was 16 So yeah and I would never be able to play any 12 or over games as I'm 11

This is not about your overly-strict parents, but about the actions of your account.
Yeah it wasn't me though I didn't know my sister was in my room while I was eating my tea.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/tos.html
Quote:1.5. What age do I have to be to use the Services? By using the Services, you represent that you have reached the age of "adulthood" where you live or that you are the parent or legal guardian of a minor and are accepting this Agreement on the minor's behalf and you agree to be bound by it. A Steam account is necessary to use the Services. You need to accept third-party terms of use and provide additional information to Valve Corporation in order to use Steam services.
For one your parents should be supervising you anyway. A note to add, you claim to not be able to use 12 or over games, but Garry's Mod is clearly an Adult(or around )rated game.
Quote:1.11. How can my accounts be used? You are responsible for all activity that takes place with your Services accounts and Steam account. We may limit who may use your Services account or any associated accounts or the number of devices from which you may access the Services.

If you allow or enable a minor to use an associated account, then:

� You represent that you are the parent or legal guardian of such minor;

� You acknowledge that some features of the Services, and some content available through the Services, may contain or expose users to material unsuitable for minors. You agree to supervise usage by minors whom you permit or enable to use the Services. The Services are not intended for use by children under 13 without adult supervision;

� You are responsible for any material that a user of your Services account accesses or is denied access to.
So any way. Your sister, In the eyes of the agreement. Is you.
Anyway If you have to get something to eat in your "bros" case he went down stairs and got his food. He should of turned GMOD off or locked his computer he did not do this i say should get a ban. Its your account you should of turned it off :|
(04-10-2013, 03:56 PM)cjb201014 Wrote: Anyway If you have to get something to eat in your "bros" case he went down stairs and got his food. He should of turned GMOD off or locked his computer he did not do this i say should get a ban. Its your account you should of turned it off :|

"1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, when you are: 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban/Admin Abuse Request. Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will lead to a warning. "
I'm not sure, but to be honest, its not his fault. I know that my sisters action's are going to get him banned. All your doing is ruining my 11 Year olds brothers last chance on here. I don't really see why he should be banned, for actions that are not performed by him. How was he to know she would come in?

I don't know about you, but i don't agree with him being banned. Not because i don't believe he's a rulebreaker, but because i know for a fact it was my sister.
Read my post, rules are rules, all actions on an account will be dealt penalties to that count no matter the player. Simple.
I just saw this guy tasing and propkilling on the v2p server. Like ALOT of people. He left after he got demoted from his police job. I suggest that the admins check the logs like an hour before this reply, and you will find lots of propkilling from Dark Sniper. (8:30 - 9:30 GMT or something)