Ban request on Dark Sniper
Name of player: Dark Sniper

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42169915

Time in GMT: Evening

Server: V2p

Summary: Well, Dark Sniper came in to our shop, and proceeded to what we saw as an attempt at raping one of the employees in Verenikin Firearms Inc. (sexist RP/Rape RP, but I didn't start recording at that time). Our security then ordered him to leave, which he refused to do. We then gunpointed him and told him the same, and he refused again (which is where my recording starts). He keeps staying in our shop and refuses to leave, after having automatic weaponry, pistols and even my G3 sniper pointed at him.

After a lot of time, he then says "I was gonna buy a gun ***" (or something along those lines, check the video), and leaves. I then stop recording.

My accusations: Breaking fearRP, racism.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI3J9fH8OfI&f
I have Evidence of either or.
[Image: ?id=138017887]
It wasn't him, it was his sister. How do i know, because He's actually my brother. He went downstairs for his dinner, and my Sister came in and did it. It's not necessarily his fault.

Told my Parents about it, She has been Punished. My Parents know that its unacceptable to post stuff such as this in-game. My sister has been punished, therfore he should not be banned. Yes it's his own responsibility, but i'm sure that if it wasn't him saying it, then therefore he shouldn't be banned, as it was not his actual actions.
I'm so sorry, It was my sister I went down stairs to get my tea and my Older Sister came up and did it!
It wasn't me I'm so sorry I shouldn't have been in the shop when I went downstairls I'll make sure she never comes up again! Sorry Verenikin.
I came in there becasue I needed to buy some flares, but My dad called me for tea so I went down nd my sister, her rooms opposite mine came in and started doing all of that. WhenI finished I yelled "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" and she said "I only called that guy a ***."

My sister said she also trying to get out the shop but she couldn't becasue the green guy was in the way (Security Guard)
(04-10-2013, 07:55 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: It wasn't him, it was his sister. How do i know, because He's actually my brother. He went downstairs for his dinner, and my Sister came in and did it. It's not necessarily his fault.

Told my Parents about it, She has been Punished. My Parents know that its unacceptable to post stuff such as this in-game. My sister has been punished, therfore he should not be banned. Yes it's his own responsibility, but i'm sure that if it wasn't him saying it, then therefore he shouldn't be banned, as it was not his actual actions.

(04-10-2013, 08:01 AM)Ashcrackbumi Wrote: I'm so sorry, It was my sister I went down stairs to get my tea and my Older Sister came up and did it!
It wasn't me I'm so sorry I shouldn't have been in the shop when I went downstairls I'll make sure she never comes up again! Sorry Verenikin.
I came in there becasue I needed to buy some flares, but My dad called me for tea so I went down nd my sister, her rooms opposite mine came in and started doing all of that. WhenI finished I yelled "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" and she said "I only called that guy a ***."

My sister said she also trying to get out the shop but she couldn't becasue the green guy was in the way (Security Guard)

You know why I find your story hard to believe? Firstly, there was no break in his actions, so unless his sister was standing right next to him and took his chair instantly, this makes no sense. Secondly, your stories don't match up.
Commander Fish say you went down for dinner, while you say you went to get tea?
Third, you say that her room is opposite of you, but she went upstairs to your room? How does that make sense?

All in all, I find your story very hard to believe. Not to mention that the first thing you did when you came in (and you admitted to coming into Verenikin Firearms Inc yourself) was to do that sexist thing. So you do that and then go away, not expect repercussions?

And after all, your account is, yes, that's right, your responsibility.
My sisters room, in fact is actually joint to our room, only a door is blocking her from comming in, which she can simply open.

Tea/Dinner is exactly the same, English meaning's are both the same. He ran downstairs, and i was on my computer at the same time, as we share the same room. My sister then came in, and i did not realize what she was doing. Yes, my brother is indeed a rulebreaker, but he is not one for using racist slangs. He's only 11. At your age, would you have ever found it acceptable to use that kind on language? His sister is 18, which may explain why she would use that kind of language.

I agree that my brother is a rule-breaker, so why would i be backing him up, and making up a story, if i know that he's a rule breaker? If i had known he was lying, i would actually agree to him being banned, as he needs to learn his lesson. As for this stroy, its actually true, which is why im backing him up. My brother shouldn't be banned for actions that he has not caused.
I must say that I still don't believe your story, and nonetheless your account is your responsibility.
I'm not sure if you are misinterpreting the situation, but i am in fact his brother. This therefore means that i live in the same household as him. My sister came in the room, and went on his computer, as she does not own one herself. All i did was see her enter the room, and i did not see her On my brothers Garrys mod, as my gaming computer is on my desk, blocking off me from seeing his screen. If it was not for my Computer blocking my vision, then i may well have been able to stop her, but as i didn't think to look i did not.

Please just ask yourself this. Do you believe an 11 Year old such as my brother would use racial slangs such as these? My parents are rather strict when it comes to swearing, let alone being racist. I wouldn't believe to see my brother using this kind of language. My sisters 18 years of age. This opens the knowledge that she is more likely to use racial Slangs on my brothers game, as she knows that he cherishes this server, and he has tried hard to not get banned anymore.

The aggression that you were using to get him out the shop, would have made my sister use these words. As she is 18, she is slightly aggressive, which may explain why she used this language. I'm not one to stick up for my brother, but i don't believe he would use this kind of language, In-game or even in Real life.
Yes, I would in fact believe that an 11 year old would use such words, as I see that happen every day, try playing minecraft and griefing some kid's base. Or look up "CoD on Xbox" on youtube.
Yes, but they probably have irresponsible parents. His/My parent's aren't like that.