coolstory salinsky, try again please.
(04-10-2013, 07:30 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Salinsky,

Why consider Nancy as a friend, if you steal his belongings? I don't find that friendship worthy.
[Image: 2169757354]
1. You are in no way involved in this case.
2. This banrequest is about me Fail RPing, not the supposed "scam" therefore you are pulling this thread off-topic. Your biased opinion could not bother me less.
3. I did not steal from him, he gave me a BMW, logs can prove I even tried to give him a mustang as a thank you which he refused to accept.

Unless you have real evidence of any wrongdoings from my part, I suggest you zip your piehole shut and watch this case unfold instead of "farming" warnings by posting without the sufficiƫnt right, whilst pulling a thread off-topic without providing any solid evidence at all.

Thank you.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Disrespectful post, warned.
Keep it civil.
What I see:

A CDM, but you did get out and apologise.
Proppushing.
FailRP
(04-10-2013, 11:00 AM)Termin Wrote: What I see:

A CDM, but you did get out and apologise.
Proppushing.
FailRP
The CDM, as clearly shown in the video was an accident, I thought he got out infront of me when I watched last night, but then again, I was quite tired last night.
The guy was standing in the middle of the road, and as you can see I tried to avoid hitting the BMW (Which I thought at the time had a driver in it) and overlooked the person standing next to it, in the middle of the road, mind you. I got out and apologised.

The proppushing was to get my car unstuck and was clearly done gently and in no way violently, when I proppushed the other car it was so that I could drive there and pick up more speed to attempt to make a jump, I was RPing a stuntman.

The fail RP, I presume you mean when I rammed the cop's little stand beside the road? An admin, or I believe at the time still moderator (Jokhah) overviewed it and saw no problems with it, because neither party minded what was going on and joined in.

If I do however get a ban for this I actually couldn't care less being that I'm not playing on the Fearless servers anymore anyway. I still wear my tag, though, because the Fearless community was the greatest part of my Garry's Mod career, the greatest part of my entire Steam career.

And Nancy, eventhough I sadly haven't had a chance to read your comment, it'd better be a good insult instead of the "omg ur liek 10 and imeture!!1!" which you gave me on Steam.

Infact, judging by the title of the thread, the awful, eyeburning grammar and lack of proper punctuation in the entire thread make me think you're immature rather than me. Get on my level, Nancy.

I'm actually only debating in this thread for the pure heck of it, whether you like that or not.
[Image: 3242472986]
From what I saw. People kept crashing into Salinsky rather than him crashing into them. I was a cop at the time doing speedchecks and he was following the speed rules (In the city atleast). As for the CDM, from what I saw it was an accident.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(04-10-2013, 10:00 AM)Salinsky Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 07:30 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Salinsky,

Why consider Nancy as a friend, if you steal his belongings? I don't find that friendship worthy.
[Image: 2169757354]
1. You are in no way involved in this case.
2. This banrequest is about me Fail RPing, not the supposed "scam" therefore you are pulling this thread off-topic. Your biased opinion could not bother me less.
3. I did not steal from him, he gave me a BMW, logs can prove I even tried to give him a mustang as a thank you which he refused to accept.

Unless you have real evidence of any wrongdoings from my part, I suggest you zip your piehole shut and watch this case unfold instead of "farming" warnings by posting without the sufficiƫnt right, whilst pulling a thread off-topic without providing any solid evidence at all.

Thank you.

yeah, i'd ask to get my bmw back when i "gave" it to you.
I BORROWED it to you, but i cant prove i did. and the bmw is not what im worrying about.
(04-10-2013, 01:03 PM)Nancy Wrote: yeah, i'd ask to get my bmw back when i "gave" it to you.
I BORROWED it to you, but i cant prove i did. and the bmw is not what im worrying about.
Judging from the "Grow a pair of balls" comment, you're worrying about my genitals.
Logs Wrote:[22:11:32] Salinsky (STEAM_0:1:51309292) said: .// Time for some chases.
[22:12:47] Salinsky (STEAM_0:1:51309292) said: .// Chase me

Request reviewed and approved.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player Salinsky (STEAM_0:1:51309292) was found violating rules regarding prop usage, new life rule and acceptable roleplay conduct.
Suspension shall be applied for 3 days.

[FL] GhostRider
Server Administrative Team