coolstory salinsky, try again please.
Name of player: Salinsky

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51309292

Time in GMT: 15/03/2013 - ca. 21-22:00 GMT+1

Server: v33x

Summary: Reckless driving, ruining cop stand for no reason. shooting cars for ramming his car, cdm a guy because of high speed..

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN9FN_lqxIQ
Is it supposed to be speeded up by 600%?
(04-09-2013, 09:26 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Is it supposed to be speeded up by 600%?

You want me to record over it all in 100% speed? I'd be pleased to, but tomorrow, I have to sleep.
(04-09-2013, 09:27 PM)Nancy Wrote:

You want me to record over it all in 100% speed? I'd be pleased to, but tomorrow, I have to sleep.

If you can record, you can also edit out the parts that are not necessary.

Or at least make the parts that we need to see 100%.
(04-09-2013, 09:34 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(04-09-2013, 09:27 PM)Nancy Wrote:

If you can record, you can also edit out the parts that are not necessary.

Or at least make the parts that we need to see 100%.

Will be up in under 24hours, going to bed now.
Grudges, gotta love them.

Alright Nancy, you're going to try to get me banned, which is fine.

Let's start at the beginning.

Driving recklessly, perhaps it was a tad reckless however apart from the one guy that jumped out of the BMW right when I drove past I didn't CDM a single person. I was drifting and having fun with you, oh well at least I know who my friends are now, thanks for that!

Shooting the car "because it rammed me", this was, if I recall correctly, an action to make him stop. He was constantly ramming us making us hit walls etcetera. All in all, a pretty life threatening situation considering the speed at which I was traveling. It was not just a one time ram, but several rams causing me to lose about 30-40 HP over a short period of time, even when I slowed down.

Ramming the cop's barricade, indeed, a bit of a stupid action but he did not seem to mind and we all had a lot of fun dancing to the hardcore music right after.

Also please include that an admin (Jokhah) overviewed what took place there and he even danced along with us for a brief moment.

Thanks for the banrequest, it's been a while since I had one on me.
Friends are those who refuse to give back aloaned item, blocking you on steam too?
If I had a screenshot of the chat with Alejandro which spoke from me to you and you to me, then you would probably understand.
(04-09-2013, 10:18 PM)Nancy Wrote: Friends are those who refuse to give back aloaned item, blocking you on steam too?
If I had a screenshot of the chat with Alejandro which spoke from me to you and you to me, then you would probably understand.
So let me get this straight..

You basically gather evidence on me when we're cool, but when we're arguing, you don't take printscreens? Lol.
(04-09-2013, 10:49 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
(04-09-2013, 10:18 PM)Nancy Wrote: Friends are those who refuse to give back aloaned item, blocking you on steam too?
So let me get this straight..

You basically gather evidence on me when we're cool, but when we're arguing, you don't take printscreens? Lol.

Weed Marley recorded some shit early in the demo and just never stopped it. So no, didnt gather evidence. 4 hour long demo and this all startef when it had passed over 2. Open your eyes and read pn the demoui.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned. Not involved.