I was banned for an unfair reason
[b]Your name:[ Callum Robinson - call_boy /b]

[b]Your ban ID:[24340 /b]

[b]Banned by:[ [FL] Beflok /b]

[b]Reason[ 'stealing car from a transaction' /b]:

[b]Involved:[ Braddaz97 - bribed me /b]

[b]Why we should unban you:[ I can ensure you, I have learnt my mistake! - Braddaz97 bribed me into doing this horrific offence and took advantage of me been NEW to the game hence why i hadnt been banned once before this, I had played for very little time when Braddaz97 approached me, he told me if i didn't do something for him he would shoot me but if i did he would give me 10,000 - Been new to the game and struggling for cash and not knowing the rules, i thought i may as well avoid been killed. He told me to steal this innocents persons car during a transaction and exchange the car for 10k cash after i stole it he told me it was illegal but not a ban-able offence. So i did, it was then a few minutes past and i failed to find this Braddaz97, He dissapeared. I was then banned by Beflok completely bewildered that i had done wrong which is now so clear.
I hope you see it was a general error i made due to been new, and I am now a much better role-player so I'm hoping i will be forgiven back into your amazing, unique gaming society...
Thankyou for considering my point of view and i hope to be un-banned soon..../b]
Shall we see what the logs have to say about your story?

None the less, it's your obligation to get acquainted to and obey our rules. 10k or bullets to your characters face don't make a difference.
alot of people say I didnt know the rules because im new and think its a good excuse
you should read the rules before you even start playing, and they should still be fresh in your mind if new
I dont care who bribed you did you stop to even read the rules at all? You need to give us a bit more convincing.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Logs don't support your story. Also, after a little investigation we found some pretty interesting things tying this account to the one allegedly paying to break the rules.