Good looking house for contrafarming
I'm looking for a house (not a big wall around a house in the corleone suburbs), but an actual good looking house that has room for contraband for a person or two. I want the house to look normal, a house in which you can RP in, but if needed, contrafarm inside.
I just bought a Lamborghini, so I need some money.

I simply don't like building huge bases, its unrealistic and looks bad.
I really want a nice looking RP / contrafarm house thats not doomfort made too DSmile
I can make that, but i always have trouble with the lights.. So i always delete them Tounge
I could help you set up a good contra base its also the best if there is little police but it works great!!! Friend me on steam and when you get online or something ill show you how to make it!!!
(04-10-2013, 01:47 PM)JJ28minecraft Wrote: I could help you set up a good contra base its also the best if there is little police but it works great!!! Friend me on steam and when you get online or something ill show you how to make it!!!

I am simply looking for a dupe.

Guys, if you got something, include screenshots please.
I have one I made a long time ago. It is slightly small but two stories. It has an upstairs with a balcony and a nice stair case in which you press a button on the top floor and then it opens a small area underneath the stairs to hide weed or drug labs. It's quite nice but hits prop limit so...I can show you tonight if you'd like to buy it. It's simple but pretty nice.

And I can't send pics now as I'm not home. I can add later though, sorry for the inconvenience.
Hey. I have a dupe shop and one specifically made for contra so check it out! Post a comment if your interested!

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=29464
(04-10-2013, 08:51 PM)FallenMoons Wrote: Hey. I have a dupe shop and one specifically made for contra so check it out! Post a comment if your interested!

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=29464

Sorry, but that house is a bit "fort-ish", and not really what I'm looking for.
I'll see if I can build sometging for ya! ^^
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
#GoodTarget
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Nevy