Admins Really gotta start listening...
Your name: SighFigh13 |SRRP|

Your ban ID: 29352

Banned by: Theomez

Reason: Mass CDM, changing job to avoid mod (CDMx4)

Involved: a -

Why we should unban you: I was driving my firetruck when I in first person when I accidentally cdm'd a few people. It was the cause of that and because I have been having Internet issues lately. I didn't change my job to avoid the mod. I was demoted for the job I currently had. I was in the middle of typing it when I was banned. Check back in the logs.
Internet issues are not a valid excuse for CDM. If your having internet issues, do not drive.
(04-09-2013, 05:54 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Internet issues are not a valid excuse for CDM. If your having internet issues, do not drive.

What Jokhah says is right, and I'm sorry for the misunderstanding if you did get demoted. You shouldn't have been driving if you have a high chance of lagging/crashing and the high potential of killing others.
(04-09-2013, 01:34 PM)Theomenz Wrote:
(04-09-2013, 05:54 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Internet issues are not a valid excuse for CDM. If your having internet issues, do not drive.

What Jokhah says is right, and I'm sorry for the misunderstanding if you did get demoted. You shouldn't have been driving if you have a high chance of lagging/crashing and the high potential of killing others.

Yeah, I am sorry about that. It wasn't that bad when I started, but then it got worse and you know...I accidentally hit people and was shot out of my firetruck.
Closing, ban has expired.