[FL] Termin admin abuse.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
This admin [FL] Termin banned me when all I did was if we could fix the problems between me and another guy.

What happens is my car got stolen and was at subs, then I steal another car at gas station to drive there when I see its not there anymore I drive the car back to park it again at the same spot that I stole it, then the owner of the car comes running out and shoots the brain out of me without saying a word. Then me and the guy have a chat about it and we cannot figure it out so I ask Termin to help fix this problem, then he sais "Allright fix it" And bans me for 1 day the other guy did not get ban even though it RDM'ed the shit out of me.

Dont know where els to post this but I want unban + a serious talk with this admin really not how to take care of things.

I wanted to figure things out with this dude (Cannot remember name) but it ends out in a 1 day ban to me and the guy running off even though he RDM me...

If this is not the place to place this kind of stuff please tell me where to then.

- Ilmer [DK]

Alot of the admins are quick on the buttons when it comes to ban and the lenght of em.

So he lets a RDM'er walk away from a case that could have taken max 3 min to sovl.
read the rules on posting abuse thread which includes using a template
(04-09-2013, 12:08 AM)Temar Wrote: read the rules on posting abuse thread which includes using a template

Be a better admin please, really a ban that was for nothing good.
(04-09-2013, 01:03 AM)Ilmer Wrote:
(04-09-2013, 12:08 AM)Temar Wrote: read the rules on posting abuse thread which includes using a template

Excuse me? You need to watch your attitude when talking to staff members.

I need to see a template and evidence else ill deny it.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Stealing a car to find your car is not an acceptible reason to steal a car in the first place. Perhaps on top of using a template for this thread, reading both the abuse thread rules and the game rules and guides would help your stay here at fearless RP.
(04-09-2013, 01:03 AM)Ilmer Wrote:

You should pay more attention to the name of the person your talking to, I'm not Termin
He recieved a blacklist for not fearRPing you first. You recieved a ban due to the fact I was pondering over what punishments to give and then you said in @ 'Fix the problem'.

I don't appreciate being talked to like that so you received a 12 hour ban.
Warnings has been issued to player, respect all of our staff and members.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!