WolfeyMans' Unban Request
Your name:

Your ban ID: 29319

Banned by: Adman

Reason: Ban Request 29630 Approved - "Attempting to randomly raid, attempted random deathmatch."

Involved: Remiix/Wozza/Heisenberg/Dr.Tosspot

Why we should unban you: One, No wallhack, Personally i think this kid has a disorder but thats besides the point. Two, If i had wall hack I would have aimed for the head, killed you both, or be playing css, and Valve protection would have picked it up and i would be VAC banned. Two attempt deathmatch? I shot one bullet not really sure how that is connected with a deathmatch and the bullet wasnt even supposed to be shot at the door i ment to shoot my car to frightin them but obviosly that didnt work so well.
3. Since that wasnt any type of deathmatch mine shouldnt be longer than anyone else's
4. We were not rebels we were part of the Italian Mafia not rebels no in real life if you want land you take it over its not very common that if you want land and 2guys say no that you will walk away without that land.
5. Random raid? We wanted this land and like i said and we part of the Italian Mafia
and that's realistically how it goes down.
6. They left out the part that were we told them to put there guns downs and they did and when we were aiming at them they pulled out guns and fired. They broke Fear RP. So thats one of the others reasons besides the land that we came back later.
Wallhacking was never mentioned in the reason for your ban. Maybe it was in the ban request, but the administrator never accused you of wallhacking. Wanting the spot is not a legitimate reason to raid. The mob I know of doesn't just roll up and when they don't get their way just pull guns. They systematically soften up the target by using other business and resources before using guns. Ever heard of the expression "I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse?" As for them breaking fear RP, do you have any evidence to support that claim?

I am not the banning administrator but these tips will help you when he does respond to this case.
If you have accusations regarding them breaking rules, it is groundless unless you provide evidence in a ban request and then it is reviewed by a member of staff. Regardless, it is completely irrelevant to your suspension.

Firstly, you roleplaying as the Mafia in the first place is completely fail. You are using the Rebel slot and as such you are permitted to roleplay any derivative of a rebel within acceptable boundaries; if you wish to roleplay as a Mafia then attempt to attain the Corleone class.

Secondly, simply wanting a place is not acceptable grounds for a raid. If this were to be permitted, everyone and their mother would constantly be raided because someone else just happened to 'want' their base.

The attempted random deathmatch was when you were shown chasing after a police officer who just happened to drive into view, shouting 'Kill him' or something along those lines before gunshots were heard and the clip ended.

Appeal denied, suspension will stand as issued. I highly advise you re-read the rules and especially roleplay guides. Also, the 'UM' isn't a public place... I have no idea where you got that idea from in the video.