[Guide] Fireman - Updated
FIREMAN RP

[Image: how%20to%20become%20a%20fireman.jpg]

By Link66

Many Fearless players misuse the job Fireman and usually use it for minging around but in fact it opens up many Role Play possibilities to the community.

Starting your New Job!

Before you even start to try and Role Play fireman, you're going to need to select the Fireman job. You do this by pressing F1 and then select the 'Fireman' job.

[Image: firemans.png]

Next, you need to buy yourself a vehicle to get yourself to the scene quickly. You will need $1,000 in your pocket to do so though. Go into the market tab in your F1 menu and buy a fire truck.

[Image: fireman2.png]

You will then need to spawn your truck in. Go into your inventory, yet again in your F1 menu, find your fire truck and then spawn the truck in using the 'use' button.

[Image: fireman3.png]

Your result :

[Image: firetruck.png]

Basics!

Spawns :

V2D spawn : Can't get on the server - Getting image soon

33X spawn :

[Image: 33xfireplace.png]

V2P spawn :
(Mechanics)

[Image: mechanicse.png]

Equipment :

Fire Axe :

Your trusty Fire Axe can be used to pry open doors to get through to evacuate trapped people in the wreckage and to get closer to the fire that you have to extinguish. Use this tool wisely though, as you can break the law and intrude onto other people's property if there is no fire there!

[Image: fireaxe.png]

Fire Extinguisher :

Your Fire Extinguisher ejects water/foam to stop a fire from spreading by stopping it. If you apply enough onto the fire, it will completely get rid of it.

[Image: fireex.png]

Respond to Calls :

When someone /requests you, you calmly should get in your fire truck and put the siren on using the ALT key. This siren should go on for about 30 seconds and then you need to re-activate it. Once you locate the fire, deal with it and extinguish it before it spreads! When returning back to the fire station, don't have your sirens on because it confuses people.

Driving - How to and How Not to Drive a Fire truck :

How to :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa6iSGXvy...e=youtu.be

How not to :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucXAbT4oG...e=youtu.be

What to Do and not To as a Fireman:

TO DO :

PUT OUT FIRES
SAVE PEOPLE FROM GETTING KILLED
STAY PUT IN YOUR BASE UNTIL CALLED

WHAT NOT TO DO :

USE YOUR FIRE AXE AS A WEAPON
RUN ALLOT OF PEOPLE OVER IN THE FIRE TRUCK
SPAM THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER
FIGHT IN RAIDS...
PATROL AROUND - STAY PUT IN BASE

Thank-you for taking your time to learn how to Role Play the Fireman!
Thanks to Zapington for the inspiration! :
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10148
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 2 users Like Link's post:
  • Astroo, Altoria
Pretty good guide, but I think those who would have advantage of it won't see it, as most new players aren't on the forums.
A good and helpful guide, well done, but a fireman is one of the most boring jobs! There is rarely a fire, normally just after a raid, and even when there is people don't really report it.
I liky liky! Cheese
Kind Regards,
Floodify
A very nice guide, good job!
Regards,
aviator
Great job! Cheese
Nice and detailed guide, I like the pictures too!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
There is a Guide sub-forum. Looks like you posted it here so you don't have to wait until it's approved ( or not ).
(04-09-2013, 07:56 PM)HellShell Wrote: There is a Guide sub-forum. Looks like you posted it here so you don't have to wait until it's approved ( or not ).

Yeah. I'm waiting for it to get approved or indeed not. I didn't really want to make a guide for an already difficult class to play misleading. But by the looks of it I've done ok.

Edit : I though you couldn't actually post it in the sub-foum. I though it had to get approved first.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Great work, thank you for sharing this with us!