Now WHAT!?
What is going on with Fl:RP? I mean as far as I see there will be another one-month down before even starting evo2 lol. Seriously, those things will make me learn lua and everything about gmod servers just to join the staff and keep the server!
PS: Sorry about Caps. And I don't say those things are easy but please tell us what's going on.
Technical difficulties which we can't solve. Nothing to do with LUA skills, there's nothing we can do or learn to do here.
A lot of servers have has this problem to my knowledge, mainly RP servers, Like killjoy said nothing they can do, just have to wait for the fix Smile
Will the server come online soon? Or again long downtime?
[Image: g7dizJX.png]
It REALLY makes me mad that the server crashes so much, I say we change hosts, that is unless we either get a GREAT/SPECIAL deal from them. I'm sure its not as easy as it sounds but, there are people in the server who are scared to spawn contraband because of the crashes... Not very fun.
Most crashes arn't the Host's problem, we said this time and time again. It's the gamemode.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(05-04-2011, 05:00 PM)*|X|*Y0U*|X|*$UCK*|X|* Wrote: I mean as far as I see there will be another one-month down before even starting evo2 lol.

That's a bit overreacting, the downtime was only 1-2 days. And this is the first technical issue we had with this new dedicated server. All other downtimes were caused by nasty attacks.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Adolf, Noobias
Ok sorry Soul. Just that I'm afraid that evo2 woun't come back again.
It'll always come back, I've got Daleks protecting it now. It'll make the DDoSers shit their pantaloonies.
Well what causes the gamemode to crash?