[FL] Narco - Admin Abuse
Earlier today, [FL] Narco, admin abused in the manner, that he failed to respond to an @ command.

I provided information that I was CDMed by a user, I had his name, and I always posted the @ Command EXACTLY when I was CDMed, so he could easily have teleported there and dealt with the situation.

However, 5 minutes passed, and I posted the @ command again, saying the users name and what he had did.

Eventually, I get a PM: "I am aware of the situation." That is not word for word, but the general message he sent. I replied by PM "Ok."

I walk down the road, and I see the same person that CDMed me, still driving around in a reckless manner almost killing a few more people.

I don't see how this situation had been handled, if he was let off with a warning, but from the looks of it, he was lazy and did nothing.
I'm not superman, I can't deal with all cases at once. I was aware of the situation and one CDM is not going to give someone a blacklist, more likely a warning or further observation (that did happen).
Could you please use the given template and read rules for report.

I'm failing to see the point Narcotic abused his powers, could you point that out?
Template?
Ghostrider, there is no template given, and I read the rules quite carefully, it says that failing to respond to the @ Command is a reason to make a thread.

"[FL] Narco, admin abused in the manner, that he failed to respond to an @ command."

The reason is clearly stated at the top.

Thank you for responding to my evident confusion/uncertainty.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

Read it again, because you have clearly failed to see the template required.

I'll just leave this here too:

Faustie Wrote:The following points are no abuse:
  • Not responding to your @ messages immediately
    • Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.

We are not your personal admin
We have other and usually more important admin stuff to do
Unless an admin witnesses or a high CDM count we don't take action
Alot of CDM are accident or even the other guys fault
Alot of people do t seam to grasp the danger of a road and stand in road of walk in road all the time
Failure to use the template, denied from review.