[INACTIVE] [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes.
Typo Sirious - Serious*
(08-19-2013, 10:05 AM)Iwan Wrote: Typo Sirious - Serious*

No need to reply for a simple typo. Thanks.
1. What do you want me to make?: A dupe that can be used for a government job HQ such as Police Fire and EMS Station.
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): Garage for the police cars, firetrucks, and ambulances. seperate Offices for each.
3. When do you want it to be finished?: Preferably in the next week or so.
4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?: Does not have to be specific, but would like it to be most compatible with V2D. As far as location, wherever can hold all the vehicles so maybe MTL or UM or the Public Garage. Preferablly UM.
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High): The Best you can go, willing to pay whatever is neccessary.
6. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: v2d and US Central Time.
7. Additional: Thanks in Advance Smile
Update

- Archammers carwash is done, add me on steam to discuss the prices. (Video on Dailymotion due to youtube down)

Spoiler :
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13f7v5_hl2-2013-08-21-13-12-07-98_videogames

To Atrades Jenkins, Still want your dupe finished as you left Fearless for a while?

Other dupes will probably be finished this week.
That looks extremely awesome! Accepted the friend request.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Weecow
1. What do you want me to make?: A houseboat
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): It doesn't have to float but have the look of a boat. just a simple house on top from there on
3. When do you want it to be finished?: take your time
4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?: v2p lake
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High): Medium
6. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: v2d-v2p GMT
7. Additional:If it's classed as a high quality build then i might be able to afford a bit more
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
1. What do you want me to make?: A cherry picker
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): Well. I want it to look very detailed. Can take up 30 props. I am wanting the metal bits on it move it up and down (image will be below)
3. When do you want it to be finished?: ASAP
4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?: Nope
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High): High
6. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: V2D, UK
7. Additional: Right. As you can see some metal criss cross on here. I am wanting them to move up and down when it does. So the criss cross thing folding down would make it go lower. Folding up would make it go up
[Image: KDSJY0_3_6_electric_cherry_picker_with.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Wood.
1. What do you want me to make?: A box for carrying around supplies in the tides truck.
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): Please write "Free Candy" on the side in red letters.
3. When do you want it to be finished?: Whenever is good for you.
4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?: Wherever is good for you.
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High): As high as possible, closest fit to the bed of the truck as you can as well as possibly including multiple layers to stop things falling out when the box is moved with the phys gun.
6. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: V2P mostly but sometimes V2D too.
7. Additional: Black material with a fading door on the back not the side, as close to the fit of the tides truck as possible please. I'd also appreciate it if you could let me try it before I pay you.
(08-22-2013, 02:25 PM)Sharman Wrote: 1. What do you want me to make?: A box for carrying around supplies in the tides truck.
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): Please write "Free Candy" on the side in red letters.
3. When do you want it to be finished?: Whenever is good for you.
4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?: Wherever is good for you.
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High): As high as possible, closest fit to the bed of the truck as you can as well as possibly including multiple layers to stop things falling out when the box is moved with the phys gun.
6. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: V2P mostly but sometimes V2D too.
7. Additional: Black material with a fading door on the back not the side, as close to the fit of the tides truck as possible please. I'd also appreciate it if you could let me try it before I pay you.

Forgot to mention that my time zone is GMT.
Edit don't double post

And wow wood chopper that thing would be hard to build. Especially the metal criss cross
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor