[INACTIVE] [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes.
(08-10-2013, 12:35 PM)Exile Wrote: 1. What do you want me to make?:A nice house
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.):Regular house stuff Tv,Couch...
3. When do you want it to be finished?:Today or tommorow
4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?:v2d
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High):Medium
4. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?:v2d, GMT + 3:00
5. Additional:

Fill it in correctly

4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?:v2d

A warning to everyone: Fill in the template correctly otherwise it will not be made.
hey weecow ..is there any progress at my dube? i need it ready tommorow or in 2 days if possible

remind:

prop limit :90

type of buidling:very high quality

type: realistic

rooms:

- security room(camera at all rooms and tv and button on the security room)

-jail room( with at least 2-3 cells)

-meeting room

- other simple rooms ..like an office or sth
1. What do you want me to make?: An Impound Lot In The Nexus Garage
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): I am not really bothered but it would be nice if it looked realistic.
3. When do you want it to be finished?: Doesn't bother me
4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?: V33X
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High): Low-Medium
6. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: V33X UK
7. Additional: Good luck! Smile
1. What do you want me to make?: A working car wash.
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): A brush to sort of go over a car that comes in (so it's cleaning it, RP). People can drive through and get their car washed by me pressing a button in a booth. The brush should be no collided with everything I think, because it's going to have to go over some bigger cars and some smaller.
3. When do you want it to be finished?: Whenever this month (It may be hard)
4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?: v2d, or v33x. A good place for a car-wash setup.
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High): High
6. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: v2d, GMT+8
7. Additional: This may be hard, but I think you will be able to do it. Basically the car just needs to drive in, they pay me through the booth, and then drive into the wash where it gets a brush over and it'd be good to have some pipe props around the place to RP that it's squirting water.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Brick 
1. What do you want me to make?: A big house
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): A few rooms and some traps for trespassers (Like squishing walls, Swinging hammers or spinning blades) and also a hidden room (jic any friends come in, I have a place to stay).
3. When do you want it to be finished?: Before 23rd August 2013
4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?: Any tbh
6. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: rp_evocity_v2d GTM -- (london, England)
7. Additional: 1) Sorry for all the stuff I done in the past towards you
2) Can we be friends and can you build this please..?
3) My steam name is Minitank20
4) Can u put a garage, balcony and a elevator to the attick please
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
(08-16-2013, 09:23 PM)Minitank Wrote: 1. What do you want me to make?: A big house
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): A few rooms and some traps for trespassers (Like squishing walls, Swinging hammers or spinning blades) and also a hidden room (jic any friends come in, I have a place to stay).
4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?: Any tbh
6. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: rp_evocity_v2d GTM -- (london, England)

Traps are considered doomforts.

To everyone else:

Denied Requests:

EXILE: Not specified a place at the server.

Minitank: Rule breaking request, make a new request read the rules and make it so I can read it easily, take Archammer his app as a example.

OrangeUP: Set on hold due to his current ban.

Sirliamphilips: Not filling out the template correctly.

Approved Requests:

Archammer

TheMightyOne

MagmaKnight

It'll take a while to build it all since MightyOne's request is a kinda big request which takes time.

The the denied ones, please read the topic again and fill n the template correctly. Due to many requests I need to be stricter on this.
Exclamation 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(08-16-2013, 09:40 PM)Weecow Wrote:
(08-16-2013, 09:23 PM)Minitank Wrote: 1. What do you want me to make?: A big house

Traps are considered doomforts.

To everyone else:

Denied Requests:

EXILE: Not specified a place at the server.

Minitank: Rule breaking request, make a new request read the rules and make it so I can read it easily, take Archammer his app as a example.

OrangeUP: Set on hold due to his current ban.

Sirliamphilips: Not filling out the template correctly.

Approved Requests:

Archammer

TheMightyOne

MagmaKnight

It'll take a while to build it all since MightyOne's request is a kinda big request which takes time.

The the denied ones, please read the topic again and fill n the template correctly. Due to many requests I need to be stricter on this.

Dude... GO AND FUCK URSELF... U put on u post that u can make dupes... Thing is I probably forgot the small print of you NOT BUILDING FOR PEOPLE WHO U DONT LIKE OR GET THEM BANNED... U got a shitty business if your gunna do that.
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
(08-17-2013, 08:12 PM)Minitank Wrote: Dude... GO AND *** URSELF... U put on u post that u can make dupes... Thing is I probably forgot the small print of you NOT BUILDING FOR PEOPLE WHO U DONT LIKE OR GET THEM BANNED... U got a shitty business if your gunna do that.

Well, it isn't his fault you asked for a base violating rules. User warned for flaming and violating board rules.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • Weecow, Vitrox
1. What do you want me to make?: A boat
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): I want a large fishing boat. Use your imagination.
3. When do you want it to be finished?: Take your time
4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?:
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High): Medium (Try to use about 25 props)
6. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: v2p, Eastern time
7. Additional: Add me on steam so we can talk it over (http://steamcommunity.com/id/wdwfdgfsaw/)
Wee it all cool when i get unbanned take your time making it i understand it been put on hold Smile