[INACTIVE] [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes.
i think buidlinng it at the big flat grass area next to corleone villa..if u know where i mean
build enought big for 15 to 20 people ..and available to put like 8 cars in it..i need it to have a building with offices and other ..and parking area for 8 cars outside from the buidling
1. What do you want me to make?: gun store i can place anywhere which has a garage for me and tv for cameras
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.):
3. When do you want it to be finished?: whenever you can
4. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: v33x, GMT
5. Additional: N/A
Both are currently in progress.

MightyOne: It might not fit in 30 props. As you want a high quality dupe It cannot be made inside 30 props the thing I can do is make it in parts but you need 2 people to place the dupe then.
ok ..you are allowed to make the buidling until 60 props ..but not more ...

addition :

-Security Room

a mini room with some tvs and button ...there should be tv cameras at all rooms and only one at outside base ....use fake tvs and a real ones(real : the in game real tv) ..make the room like that:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4gLj3p6PG9zXnyPxB-0n...31kyl3g0b9]

-Prison

Also if possible (if u have hte prop limit dont build the jails )i would like you to make me a prison room ...just a small one with 2 or 3 cells ...(have a tv camera in the prison room too ) make the room like that ..

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTVNFkRzHSJg-NcNNdBn4...4floYgKpRA]

Note : if you really make it that amazing i can give you like 60.000$
kk thanks let me know when it is done Cheese
1. What do you want me to make?:A nice house
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.):Regular house stuff Tv,Couch...
3. When do you want it to be finished?:Today or tommorow
4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?:v2d
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High):Medium
4. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?:v2d, GMT + 3:00
5. Additional:
..weecow ..i want u to make it little realistic ... hmm i mean the walls around the base not to have windows or sth ..make it as realistic as possible .like these walls ...they have some black i dont know how they are called ..in order to see outside ..(realistic) and make the walls around the base like that if u can Cheese ..if u can...and last keep in mind it will be for roleplay security buidling ..not for defense from raiders or sth

[Image: Hong_Kong_The_Rich_an_John(6)_t607.jpg]
MightyOne: I'm afraid that'll not fit in 60 props. Also it needs to be at one place beside the Villa's. The build can take up long as it is huge and you want it realistic.
(08-10-2013, 08:00 PM)Weecow Wrote: MightyOne: I'm afraid that'll not fit in 60 props. Also it needs to be at one place beside the Villa's. The build can take up long as it is huge and you want it realistic.

ok see ...go it to 90 props ...and i want it ready in 6 days if possible if this is fine .,,i just want it good ok?..the prison ..the security room ..the meeting room ..and the walls.. i want them to be good and realistic ok? go to 90 props but i will still stay to 65k if its fine because 90 props its too much ..but ok ..continue it

if the buidling will be that amzing i will give u mor emoney ..like 85 k ...and i want it in 6 -7 days ..i believe in you ..i know u are good builder...thats why i made this offer to u
1. What do you want me to make?:

Please can you make a house

2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.):

a garage on the right (that opens and closes my friend used ballsockets ) 2 / 3 floors if you can square fairly big staircase path way / drive to walk to the house door from inside to get in garage

3. When do you want it to be finished?:

When ever you can by next week some time

4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?:

V2D (Go through the tunnle towards the pool) then drive down the road and on the right just before the pool on the patch of grass

5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High):

High

4. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?:

Uk (GMT : +1 I think)

5. Additional:

Nice modern house if you really need to use 30 props make sure the garage can fit (Lambo,BMW,Tides Truck) mostly all cars

if it saves props make or use and elevator Reply the cost (stalemated price ill tell you if i can buy or not Smile )