[INACTIVE] [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes.
1. What do you want me to make?: A high end security base.
2. Building Details(Required, make it as detailed as possible): Can it be high in detail with alot of fading doors and alot of areas for security guards to stand. Like guard posts.
3. Building picture(For me to have a better understanding of what you want): Can it be like 'Kulthro's/KYR Shadow's Clan Base' but a bit more open and again with guard posts.
4. Around what date do you like it to be finished?: In about 1 week, or whenever, just don't rush.
5. At what server do you want it? And where at that server?:v2d Office apartments
6. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High, keep in mind it can take longer depending on the quality): High end.
7. Which server do you play?: v2d
8. What TimeZone do you live in?: I'm pretty sure its GMT+1 ( I live in the UK)
9. Do you agree with the rules? And have you read them?:I have read them and I agree.
10. Copy rule number 6 and 2 and paste them here.Do not make a request with more than 30 props, for example not big clan bases that require many props.
You need to fill out the Template, otherwise it will not be made. Also fill the template out properly otherwise it will also not be made.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Thank you Weecow! I will pay you when I am avaiable.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Morbid's request is approved. Due to me going to visit my grandpa for a few days I can't make dupes. I will try to finish a few today.
Aplsis dupe is done

- Your slum themed house is done. It's small so it's very portable. Sadly I couldn't make the fence around it due to the prop limit. Also, I will do everything criss-cross since I don't have any idea what to make at some requests. But I'll try my best!

Spoiler :

The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Apslis
I have one question, Why have you finished dupes that were requested before and after mine?

I know you have your reason, I just want to know it.
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
Holy cow!punpun
But seriously, thank you so much Weecow! It looks amazing and couldn't have asked for anything better!
Forget the fence dude! I got sexy pillars!
Thank you again!
The following 1 user Likes Apslis's post:
  • Weecow
(10-22-2013, 12:51 PM)Lé Owl Wrote: I have one question, Why have you finished dupes that were requested before and after mine?

I know you have your reason, I just want to know it.

I was busy with your dupe yesterday, it's done for like 20% now. But for me it's a matter or inspiration, I don't really have a clue on what to build at your request so I will look around in the thread and see if I have a good idea from a request. And actually I like making those 'slume themed' stuff so that's why I went ahead and build it. But don't worry it will all be done Smile
Aplsis's dupe has been sold for 5,000$
1. What do you want me to make?: A weed shop
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): Place to grow weed, high security, security glas that you can wire up when you want to make buisness by pressing a button!
3. I don´t have a picture of it.
4. When do you want it to be finished?: Does not matter
5. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: v33x, in Sweden (
6. I would like it in a medium quality
7. v33x
8. GMT +1
9. I agree with the rules and I have read them.
10. I would like it in a medium quality, What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): Place to grow weed, high security, security glas that you can wire up when you want to make buisness by pressing a button!
(10-22-2013, 05:21 PM)Holmeshell Wrote: 1. What do you want me to make?: A weed shop
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): Place to grow weed, high security, security glas that you can wire up when you want to make buisness by pressing a button!
3. When do you want it to be finished?: Does not matter
4. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: v33x, in Sweden ( i think it is BMT 1+
5. Additional: Steam name: Holmeshell

Please use the latest template provided in the first post.