[INACTIVE] [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes.
1. [b]What do you want me to make?: A Modern House
2. [b]Building Details(Required, make it as detailed as possible): Lots of windows (Garage if possible specifically for a hummer)
3. [b]Around what date do you like it to be finished?: Anytime is fine
4. [b]At what server do you want it? And where at that server?: v2d and somewhere by the pool, office building, and the radio tower
5. [b]What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High, keep in mind it can take longer depending on the quality): High
6. [b]Which server do you play?:v2d
7. [b]What TimeZone do you live in? CST
8. [b]Do you agree the rules? And have you read them?:Yes
9. [b]Copy rule number 6 and 2 and past them here. 2.) You need to fill out the Template, otherwise it will not be made. Also fill the template out properly otherwise it will also not be made. 6.) Do not make a request with more than 30 props, for example not big clan bases that require many props
(10-18-2013, 11:51 PM)zombieshooter47 Wrote: Where do we meet for the dupe?

Please add me on steam

Jetfire's request is approved

HungryHiccups request is approved.

Please note that theres alot of requests waiting to be done. The older ones have my priority right now.

Thanks for the requests!
1. What do you want me to make?:
A gangster house. By this I mean a slum themed gangster house.

Spoiler: building example

2. Building Details(Required, make it as detailed as possible):
Building: I would like one entrance, two floors, a balcony, 3-4 rooms(you choose depending on the amount of props(The rooms shall be placed in this order, one downstairs two upstairs aka. Living room, upstairs room and a bedroom/bathroom upstairs)). I want no garage, 2 window props(just for show, I do NOT need to see through them) both shall be placed at the front of the house beside the door. I want fences that go around the front of the house(leave a gap that you can walk through(use the normal evocity fence but put a material on it so that blends in with the rest of the house)).
Materials and prop usage: I want no big flashy props, I want it to be simple and non flashy. For example: No fancy fading door but something that is old and slum themed.

Spoiler: door example

3. Around what date do you like it to be finished?:
When you have time to complete it.
4. At what server do you want it? And where at that server?:
V2D
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High, keep in mind it can take longer depending on the quality):
High.
6. Which server do you play?:
V2D mostly.
7. What TimeZone do you live in?:
I have trouble understanding GMT, but I think it is GMT+1(I live in Norway).
8. Do you agree the rules? And have you read them?:
I do and I have.
9. Copy rule number 6 and 2 and past them here.
Do not make a request with more than 30 props, for example not big clan bases that require many props.
You need to fill out the Template, otherwise it will not be made. Also fill the template out properly otherwise it will also not be made.
The following 1 user Likes Apslis's post:
  • Weecow
1. What do you want me to make?: A run down old house
2. Building Details(Required, make it as detailed as possible): Two floors dirty, backyard & inside with a decaying look
3. Around what date do you like it to be finished?: 8 days
4. At what server do you want it? And where at that server?: V2d the strip of land ( near the corner ) right infront of the woods with the bar
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High, keep in mind it can take longer depending on the quality) High Quality
6. Which server do you play?: V2d
7. What TimeZone do you live in?: UTC/GMT +11 hours
8. Do you agree the rules? And have you read them?: Yes
9. Copy rule number 6 and 2 and past them here. 2. You need to fill out the Template, otherwise it will not be made. Also fill the template out properly otherwise it will also not be made. 6. Do not make a request with more than 30 props, for example not big clan bases that require many props.
Ich Bin Ein Berliner ~ J.F.K

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39242551&b=7]
Both requests approved. Template updated.
An update to my request the dupe needs to be at the city entrance
1. [b]What do you want me to make?: A Modern house
2. [b]Building Details: garage, windows
3. [b]Building picture: use your imagination Tounge
4. [b]Around what date do you like it to be finished?: im not in a hurry
5. [b]At what server do you want it? And where at that server?: v33
6. [b]What quality do you want it to be?: High
7. [b]Which server do you play?: v33
8. [b]What TimeZone do you live in?: GMT +3
9. [b]Do you agree with the rules? And have you read them?: yes
10. [b]Copy rule number 6 and 2 and paste them here. : 2. You need to fill out the Template, otherwise it will not be made. Also fill the template out properly otherwise it will also not be made. , 6. Do not make a request with more than 30 props, for example not big clan bases that require many props.
Approved. It would be appriciated if you can still add a picture of what you have in mind. It takes less time for me and the outcome will be alot better.
something like this - http://www.richman.com.my/IMAGES/bukit_kesenangan.gif and if u can add a garage within the proplimit with Hydraulic door would be cool !
Hillerbear's Request is done

- Took some time, but saw the build server online today. Expect one more dupe to be done by today.

Spoiler :

The following 2 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Morbid, Imperator