Ilmer [DK]
(04-07-2013, 12:25 AM)Ilmer Wrote:
(04-07-2013, 12:20 AM)[FL:RP]Fury Wrote: I hate being Brought into these but. Ilmer wasn't being rude to me. He was saying hes mentaly ill and jumping. Hes a nice guy. But the Pictures and the Video is all great proof. I can't do much. I have about 100% your going to lose this Ilmer. Your clearly jumped on the body. And you can't jump off for any RP reason. -[FL:RP]Fury

Finaly a guy that see's I am good guy! I know the proff on me jumping on the body is to much proff and I am going to be banned but just wanted to make it clear I was not rude.

Did not know that killing youself was banable when I wasent arrested or anything.

Maybe are a good guy and I seem like the bad guy in yours and many others eyes but you are ruining RP with your playstyle and I suggest you change it. The cops tried to do an arrest here and you just came and jumped on the body. Then you told me you didnt care about me posting a BR yet here you are, defending your case till last breath. With 100+ hours you should know that even jumping on sleeping bodys kills.

Edit: The unban request thing doesnt really belong here but if you will I can explain it.

"I did say sorry, and in the last unban request I did not lie you tried to give me a ticket for taking gas and it was not on pourpas I drove that guy down"

I gave you a ticket because you ran over a guy. I was going to jail you but I was trying to be nice and told you in LOOC "I understand that it wasnt on purpose but I need to RP it and react" or something similiar and you refused the fine of 200 dollars, for vehicular manslaughter. Who wouldnt be happy to get a fine instead of jail for homicide? So you blatantly lied there, thats why I dont trust you at all.
No you wasn't arrested, but you was about to be.

You ran from the president's door in the office to the elevator shaft.

I got no proof on this one but you used your phis gun as a lazer pointer and started shouting wierd
stuff out through your mic.. then you got one of the SS agents to ram the shafts open claiming that you was 'gonna leave'
and you commited suicide.

Yes, suicide is bannable.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
(04-07-2013, 12:33 AM)Humla Wrote:
(04-07-2013, 12:25 AM)Ilmer Wrote:
(04-07-2013, 12:20 AM)[FL:RP]Fury Wrote: I hate being Brought into these but. Ilmer wasn't being rude to me. He was saying hes mentaly ill and jumping. Hes a nice guy. But the Pictures and the Video is all great proof. I can't do much. I have about 100% your going to lose this Ilmer. Your clearly jumped on the body. And you can't jump off for any RP reason. -[FL:RP]Fury

Finaly a guy that see's I am good guy! I know the proff on me jumping on the body is to much proff and I am going to be banned but just wanted to make it clear I was not rude.

Did not know that killing youself was banable when I wasent arrested or anything.

Maybe are a good guy and I seem like the bad guy in yours and many others eyes but you are ruining RP with your playstyle and I suggest you change it. The cops tried to do an arrest here and you just came and jumped on the body. Then you told me you didnt care about me posting a BR yet here you are, defending your case till last breath. With 100+ hours you should know that even jumping on sleeping bodys kills.

Edit: The unban request thing doesnt really belong here but if you will I can explain it.

"I did say sorry, and in the last unban request I did not lie you tried to give me a ticket for taking gas and it was not on pourpas I drove that guy down"

I gave you a ticket because you ran over a guy. I was going to jail you but I was trying to be nice and told you in LOOC "I understand that it wasnt on purpose but I need to RP it and react" or something similiar and you refused the fine of 200 dollars, for vehicular manslaughter. Who wouldnt be happy to get a fine instead of jail for homicide? So you blatantly lied there, thats why I dont trust you at all.

I did not know that you tried to give me a ticket for killing the guy I got it as I had to pay for taking gas, sorry then for the situation we had in the past.

(04-07-2013, 12:35 AM)Oliver Wrote: No you wasn't arrested, but you was about to be.

You ran from the president's door in the office to the elevator shaft.

I got no proof on this one but you used your phis gun as a lazer pointer and started shouting wierd
stuff out through your mic.. then you got one of the SS agents to ram the shafts open claiming that you was 'gonna leave'
and you commited suicide.

Yes, suicide is bannable.

Not shouting I was saying I was about to be mentaly sick to Fury and then I commited suicide as I did not know it was bannable.
All this chatter for one of the most simple BRs I've seen. It makes me sad. Approved.