Ilmer [DK]
Name of player: Ilmer [DK]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18157623

Time in GMT: 23.14 GMT +1

Server: v33x

Summary: He was jumping on a tazed body and later rejoined to avoid arrest.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL4K5rWS4...e=youtu.be
[Image: 2UXE2dE.jpg]
[Image: odmpK1f.jpg]

Added the last part because he was cuffed and was going to get arrested. I then stopped recording and walked away after a long discussion where he told me I should get an education and a job.
Now I finaly have to type here before I get banned.

Allright listen yes I jumped on the body I cannot run from that but Humla why do you cut out when I say I am sorry to the dude when he comes back and when he laied on the ground?

I said to him "I am sorry dude" And when he came back he asked me why I jumped on him and I said "I thought you were sleeping or were dead and I am sorry dude" The guy said it was okay but why do you cut eveything out of the video its really not fair to me! You had be banned 7 days and dont know what you have aginst me but you really cut eveything out where I show I am a good guy.

Admins please take this in count if I recive a punishment (I hope not)

I really tried to say I am sorry to him.

And by the way also to the topic about me and him, he was an idiot to eveyone driving eveyone down and all kinds of wierd things on pourpas but if Humla gave you the full versino you would also see this.

Humla I ask you what have I done to piss you so much off you have to run around trying to be a cop? We all here to have fun and I try to do my part so we all can have fun, you run around making people mad with this, I said I was sorry and he said it was allright why do you have to cut that out?

And it was not to avoid jail my car was gone ages ago and I at last rejoined to get it back as it was no where to be found.
(04-06-2013, 11:37 PM)Ilmer Wrote: Now I finaly have to type here before I get banned.

Allright listen yes I jumped on the body I cannot run from that but Humla why do you cut out when I say I am sorry to the dude when he comes back and when he laied on the ground?

I said to him "I am sorry dude" And when he came back he asked me why I jumped on him and I said "I thought you were sleeping or were dead and I am sorry dude" The guy said it was okay but why do you cut eveything out of the video its really not fair to me! You had be banned 7 days and dont know what you have aginst me but you really cut eveything out where I show I am a good guy.

Admins please take this in count if I recive a punishment (I hope not)

I really tried to say I am sorry to him.

And by the way also to the topic about me and him, he was an idiot to eveyone driving eveyone down and all kinds of wierd things on pourpas but if Humla gave you the full versino you would also see this.

Humla I ask you what have I done to piss you so much off you have to run around trying to be a cop? We all here to have fun and I try to do my part so we all can have fun, you run around making people mad with this, I said I was sorry and he said it was allright why do you have to cut that out?

And it was not to avoid jail my car was gone ages ago and I at last rejoined to get it back as it was no where to be found.

I had just joined the server and saw that this guy that was tazed was breaking fear RP but actually got out from the car after a while and then there you come, jumping on him because "fuck him". To make it "fair" I shall upload everything I recorded, give me 20 minutes.

Edit: I would like to add that I dont hate anyone, its more a dislike towards minges and sandly you are one. Only you can change that, not me.
I have more things against this person [Ilmer [DK] ]

Which include suicide:

Looking at what was said in chat, you can sort of figure out what he was saying.

Where he does jump:

Time: 21:49

Other Nessacary information is including in the OP.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
^

Nope, you said that you had enough of it..

and that your gonna suicide all beacuse you were vice president on the last president.

But then this president came and you wanted to raid... I was gonna arrest you for tresspassing.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
(04-07-2013, 12:00 AM)Ilmer Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 11:57 PM)Oliver Wrote: I have more things against this person [Ilmer [DK] ]

Which include suicide:

Looking at what was said in chat, you can sort of figure out what he was saying.

Where he does jump:

Time: 21:49

Other Nessacary information is including in the OP.

Dude what? They forced me to jump out the elevator ask Halie I didnt say anything mean? Or to be correct I jumped myself because I was mentaly sick person atm

Untill me make a conclution on this admin please wait for Hal to respond to this, this is a complete lie.

(04-07-2013, 12:01 AM)Oliver Wrote: ^

and that your gonna suicide all beacuse you were vice president on the last president.

But then this president came and you wanted to raid... I was gonna arrest you for tresspassing.
Complete lie you said I had to be cuffed to talk to president and then when I came out from him I said to Hal I am mentaly sick nothing on that just to have fun and then I jumped.

You are complete lieing its so nasty to try to get me banned for that dude.

Fury coming to respond on this ticket.

(04-07-2013, 12:01 AM)Oliver Wrote: ^

Raid!! I did not want to raid the new president first when he turned dictator and eveyone turned against him..!!!

Serious dude what is your problem also?
Alright, this was everything I recorded. Now the small cuts is not me hiding anything, it is from when I stopped recording. However I didnt get the part where you said you were sorry, if you really did it. That doesnt justify this at all. You lost my trust when you did a unban request on my ban, since you lied in that.

Anyways here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gYoo7X9v...e=youtu.be
I hate being Brought into these but. Ilmer wasn't being rude to me. He was saying hes mentaly ill and jumping. Hes a nice guy. But the Pictures and the Video is all great proof. I can't do much. I have about 100% your going to lose this Ilmer. Your clearly jumped on the body. And you can't jump off for any RP reason. -[FL:RP]Fury
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
Even if he claims to be mentally ill and jumps off...

He still commited suicide.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
(04-07-2013, 12:20 AM)[FL:RP]Fury Wrote: I hate being Brought into these but. Ilmer wasn't being rude to me. He was saying hes mentaly ill and jumping. Hes a nice guy. But the Pictures and the Video is all great proof. I can't do much. I have about 100% your going to lose this Ilmer. Your clearly jumped on the body. And you can't jump off for any RP reason. -[FL:RP]Fury

Finaly a guy that see's I am good guy! I know the proff on me jumping on the body is to much proff and I am going to be banned but just wanted to make it clear I was not rude.

Did not know that killing youself was banable when I wasent arrested or anything.

(04-07-2013, 12:15 AM)Humla Wrote: Alright, this was everything I recorded. Now the small cuts is not me hiding anything, it is from when I stopped recording. However I didnt get the part where you said you were sorry, if you really did it. That doesnt justify this at all. You lost my trust when you did a unban request on my ban, since you lied in that.

Anyways here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gYoo7X9v...e=youtu.be

I did say sorry, and in the last unban request I did not lie you tried to give me a ticket for taking gas and it was not on pourpas I drove that guy down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K49BmSBnCw

"Lol... Guy Thinks He's An Undercover Police Officer " Sais it all.